The holiday season is the perfect time to gather the family and bake delicious treats. You’ll get everyone in the holiday spirit with these dessert ideas our Facebook followers chose as favorites this week: M&M Christmas Cracker Toffee, Hot Cocoa Muddy Buddies, Salted Peanut Cookies, Tiger Butter Fudge, Christmas Gooey Cookies, and Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks, Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup, Chicken and Spinach Manicotti, and Brown Sugar Smokies Wrapped with Bacon will make delicious snack and dinner ideas after an afternoon of baking.
Sounds like a great plan to me!
- Gather the kids and bake these Gingerbread Truffles for a delicious treat.
- Celebrate the season with this delicious Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
Here are our Facebook followers favorite posts from this week:
6. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup :: Cafe Delites :: Share it on Facebook HERE.
7. Christmas Gooey Cookies :: The Recipe Critic :: Share it on Facebook HERE.
10. Brown Sugar Smokies Wrapped with Bacon :: All Recipes :: Share it on Facebook HERE.
Get set for the cold winter weather with these great cooking ideas gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great holiday recipe ideas you’ll love.
- 18 Christmas Morning Breakfast Traditions, Recipes and Ideas
- Easy Gingerbread Fudge
- 15 Cute Snowman Craft and Food Ideas