September 15, 2022Review Recipe
Table of Contents
We saw a version of these in the December edition of Martha Stewart Living. Immediately, we thought they would make a great favor to go with our Flurry of Fun Collection. It’s not just that they’re cute, it’s the fact that they’re super easy to make and cheap to boot. If you have the basic skills of being able to tie a knot, use a pair of scissors and wrap a present, you too can impress guests with your creativity.
- The weather is perfect for these 15 Genius Recipes to Make this Winter
- These Ugly Sweater Christmas Party sure are fun
- Your kids will love these Christmas Ornaments Made with LEGO
Here’s A List Of What You’ll Need:
- Candy, bars, or whatever type of flavor you like (these are Chicklets!)
- White paper and double-sided tape
- Thin-tipped black marker
Also, for these faces, cut out our 2″ circle decals but if you’re confident in your drawing skills you could easily draw a snowman’s face right on the wrapping.
Here Are The Directions:
Wrap the favor, just like you would a present. Tie a ribbon around for a scarf, draw on buttons, and glue on the face. Done. By the way, if you decide to make these, please post a picture on the Spaceships and Laser Beams Facebook page, we’d love to see them!
Get more Christmas party inspiration:
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 28 Christmas Crafts Made from Toilet Paper Rolls
- 10 Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards
- Grinch Cookies
Plus, check out 15 Snowman Craft and Food Ideas