Last updated on
Table of Contents
- I'm Loving these Cute Snowman Crafts and Awesome Food Ideas
- 1. DIY Snowman Can
- 2. DIY Snowman Clothespins
- 3. Thumbprint Snowman Cookies
- 4. Sledding Marshmallow Snowman
- 5. Snowman Snowflake Cookies
- 6. Snowman Gingerbread Cookies
- 7. Easy Snowman Favors
- 8. Cute Paper Plate Snowman Craft for Kids
- 9. Holiday Donut Fun
- 10. Snowman Block Ornament
- 11. Mustachioed Marshmallow Snowmen
- 12. Snowman Garland
- 13. DIY Tea Light Snowman Ornament
- 14. Sweet Snowman Cupcakes
- 15. Snowman Dessert Table
- More great ideas:
- Plus, check out 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids can Make...
I’m Loving these Cute Snowman Crafts and Awesome Food Ideas
With the snow we’ve already received, winter seems to have come early! I’m always on the lookout for fun craft ideas to do on those days that it is just too cold to go outside.
I’ve found a group of winners in these Adorable Snowman Crafts and Food Ideas! Boys (and girls) will love making the DIY Snowman Can, DIY Snowman Clothespins, Cute Paper Plate Snowman, Snowman Block Ornament, Snowman Garland, and a DIY Tea Light Snowman Ornament.
(Psst, get inspired with these cute food ideas as well!)
- Want another snowman craft idea? Check out this snowman plastic spoon craft!
- I love these darling Smiling Snowman Envelopes.
I’ve included our winter birthday party snowman-themed dessert table that would be adorable with these great foods: Thumbprint Snowman Cookies, Snowman Snowflake Cookies, Snowman Gingerbread Cookies, Holiday Donut Fun, and Sweet Snowman Cupcakes.
There are even edible crafts: Sledding Marshmallow Snowman, Easy Snowman Favors, and Mustachioed Marshmallow Snowmen.
Let it snow!
1. DIY Snowman Can
From Live Laugh Rowe
You’ll want to save all of your empty tin cans when you see how cute this DIY Snowman can is! A little white, orange and black paint is all you need to add to the can for some winter cuteness.
2. DIY Snowman Clothespins
With a few simple supplies you can easily transform ordinary clothespins into adorable snowmen. Attach them to treat bags, gifts and more.
3. Thumbprint Snowman Cookies
From Katrina’s Kitchen, Guest Post by Munchkin Munchies
You’ll be leaving your mark, literally, on these thumbprint snowman cookies! A little royal icing is used to create the cute snowmen faces.
4. Sledding Marshmallow Snowman
What’s cuter than a marshmallow snowman? A sledding marshmallow snowman! The easy-to-make candy cane sled is the perfect ride for Frosty’s cousin.
5. Snowman Snowflake Cookies
From Created by Diane
No snow in the forecast? That’s OK! Make your own, by baking these cookies using a snowflake- shaped cookie cutter and creating a sweet royal icing snowman face.
6. Snowman Gingerbread Cookies
From Created by Diane
Bake a batch of these gingerbread cookies, iced to look like snowmen. It’s fun to “build” a snowman without even bundling up for the cold!
7. Easy Snowman Favors
If you can wrap a present, you can make these easy snowman favors. Wrap a candy bar in white paper, add a snowman face and coal buttons with markers and top ’em off with a ribbon scarf.
8. Cute Paper Plate Snowman Craft for Kids
From Crafty Morning
Children will love crafting their favorite frosty friend using paper plates, colored paper and googly eyes.
9. Holiday Donut Fun
From Love from the Oven
Whether you make these snowman donuts from scratch or pick up ready-made white frosted donuts, adding the chocolate chips and orange chocolate candies will bring a smile to your face, too!
10. Snowman Block Ornament
Want to build the cutest snowman on the block? This snowman block ornament may just be it! Upcycle an alphabet block using acrylic paint.
11. Mustachioed Marshmallow Snowmen
From The Decorated Cookie
You’ll get a kick out of these mustachioed snowmen made from marshmallows, candy disks, gumdrops, pretzels, fruit rolls, and edible food markers.
12. Snowman Garland
This snowman garland is easy enough for a two-year-old to help with, and only requires white paper plates and cardstock (+ scissors and glue).
13. DIY Tea Light Snowman Ornament
From Paging Fun Mums
You can probably pick up the supplies you’ll need to create a Tea Light Snowman ornament from your local dollar store. This cutie will light up your tree!
14. Sweet Snowman Cupcakes
Creating sweet snowman cupcakes is easy with a powdered donut hole used as the head. Chocolate jimmies and orange sunflower seeds give this snowman a darling look.
15. Snowman Dessert Table
Get ideas for an entire snowman dessert table, including the cutest yarn snowballs, winter cupcakes, and darling snowman printables.
More great ideas:
- Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
- The Ultimate List of Christmas Cookies to Bake
- Christmas Eve Traditions