Last updated on
Table of Contents
- Love your crock pot for easy meals? These three ingredient slow cooker recipes will make dinner even easier.
- 1. Crock Pot Philly Sloppy Joes
- 2. 3-Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 3. Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Mexican Chicken
- 4. DIY Rotisserie Chicken
- 5. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- 6. Easy Slow Cooker Sweet Pork
- 7. 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Meatballs
- 8. Crock Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork
- 9. Crock Pot Lasagna Soup
- 10. The Best Crockpot Ribs
- 11. 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Tacos
- 12. Creamy Chicken Verde Tacos
- 13. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- 14. 3-Ingredient Cheddar Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 15. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
- 16. Salsa Chicken
- 17. 3-Ingredient Chicken Cacciatore in the Slow Cooker
- 18. 3-Ingredient Soy Sauce and Coca-Cola Crockpot Chicken
- 19. Crockpot 3-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
- 20. 3-Ingredient Caramel Fondue
- 21. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- 22. 3-Ingredient Salsa Chicken
- 23. 3-Ingredient Sweet Pork Chops or Ribs
- Dinner time has never been easier with this ultimate list of slow cookers gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams...
- Check out more great quick and easy recipe ideas...
- Plus, don't miss these 29 Crock Pot Recipes...
Love your crock pot for easy meals? These three ingredient slow cooker recipes will make dinner even easier.
No matter how much you love cooking and spending time in your kitchen, there is always appreciation for a simple 3-ingredients (or less) slow cooker recipe. Yes—3 ingredients or less and cooked in the slow cooker.
We all have those busy days when getting dinner must be simple and fast. And even cheap cuts of meat become oh-so-tender after spending an afternoon with the crock pot!
Chicken breast crock pot recipes? We have ‘em. Here you’ll discover several crock pot recipes chicken lovers will salivate over.
And imagine eating the best ribs, sweet pork chops, beefy meatballs, even kid-friendly desserts like Apple Dump Cake and Peach Cobbler.
Finding tasty dinner ideas for kids and adults just got easier because we’ve rounded up 23 of the best crock pot recipes.
I’m guessing you won’t find any more uncomplicated fare than these easy crockpot recipes. Even if you adore cooking and spending time in your kitchen you’ll appreciate easy, healthy 3 ingredient recipes for quick meals.
(You won’t want to miss this baked spaghetti idea either.)
- Try out a few, or all, of these 23 Dump Recipes to Save you Time for quick and easy dinner ideas.
- Make dinner time delicious with 29 Casserole Recipes Your Family will Love.
- This easy Old Fashioned Chili will wow your family and taste buds!
- Get inspired for an amazing dinner with these easy family meals.
1. Crock Pot Philly Sloppy Joes
If you’re looking for an easy recipe that tastes like a fancier version of traditional Sloppy Joes, this crock pot Philly Sloppy Joes recipe is great for a weeknight meal or even a gathering with friends.
A few simple steps and 3-4 hours of cook time on low in the crockpot results in a delicious meal featuring chicken, instead of beef!
2. 3-Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Tacos
These fantastic Chicken Tacos take only 5 minutes to prep. They are so easy and delicious you’ll be sure to add them to your regular menu. You literally place chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
Dump in a packet of taco seasoning and a jar of your favorite salsa and walk away. Yes, really. This might be the easiest 3-ingredient slow cooker recipe ever.
3. Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Mexican Chicken
From Tone and Tighten
The beauty of this tasty chicken recipe is its versatility. Use the resulting chicken for tacos, burritos, nachos, enchiladas, or salads! It’s a perfect fit for healthy dinners. You’ll need these 3 ingredients—boneless, skinless chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and a can of diced tomatoes with green chilis. That’s it! Cook on high for 2-3 hours before using forks to shred the chicken right in the pot.
4. DIY Rotisserie Chicken
From Make the Best of Everything
This recipe will have you wondering why you ever bought those smaller, overpriced rotisserie chickens from the grocery store. After a few quick and simple steps, you’ll have chicken that is falling off the bone and right onto your plate.
All you need is olive oil, Greek Seasoning, and your whole chicken, plus 5 hours of slow cooker time (on high).
5. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Butter
From Mama Loves Food
Looking for some comfort food? Put on your sweater and be transported to autumn. Apples and cinnamon make this butter so tasty you’ll be spreading it on every piece of bread you can find.
Nobody will believe that you made this in your slow cooker or it only required 3 ingredients! You can have this autumn inspired goodness made from large red delicious apples, sugar, and cinnamon in no time.
6. Easy Slow Cooker Sweet Pork
You’ve tried them all, now try the best. This is a pulled pork recipe that stands above the rest. The recipe is perfect for those busy days when you want a delicious, home cooked meal without the fuss.
The pork makes for great salads, sandwiches or pork tacos! You’ll need brown sugar, a jar of salsa, and a 2 lb. boneless pork roast for this mouth-watering sweet pork.
7. 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Meatballs
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of these meatballs. They are as tasty as they are easy, and work great as an appetizer or as a meal served over rice. The steps for making them are as short as the ingredients list.
Grab a 32 oz. bag of your favorite frozen meatballs and add them to a mixture of grape or plum jelly and a container of chili sauce.
Three hours on high in your slow cooker and you will have arrived in crockpot meatball heaven.
8. Crock Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork
A new twist on an old standard, this pulled pork is both sweet and smoky and has a great taste the entire family will love.
How many tried and true recipes do you have that involve sticking three ingredients in the crockpot and returning 8 hours later to a fully cooked dinner? Yeah, this 3-ingredient recipe is a winner.
Add boneless pork butt, liquid smoke, and root beer to your grocery shopping list, and follow the instructions for an easy-to-throw-together meal!
9. Crock Pot Lasagna Soup
From Raegun Ramblings
Whether you’re looking to feed your family or a small army, this simple yet delicious recipe allows you to eat it all now or save some for later.
You’ll love the ease of this semi-homemade creation that utilizes a store bought frozen lasagna, chicken broth, some seasoning, and an optional sprinkling of mozzarella cheese.
Find out last minute that company is coming to dinner? No problem! Just keep a frozen lasagna in your fridge and you’ve always got a go-to dinner option.
10. The Best Crockpot Ribs
From The Typical Mom
Apple Juice isn’t just for your kids’ sippy cups. It is the special ingredient that makes these ribs an instant family favorite. Your mind will be blown by how easy this recipe is!
Insert ribs into your crockpot. Pour the apple juice on top to cover. Following the stated slower cooker cook time, you’ll also put the ribs in the oven to crisp them up a bit.
Practically fool-proof, wouldn’t you say?
11. 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Tacos
From The Typical Mom
This is the tastiest toss-and-go chicken recipe ever. You don’t have to cook over a hot grill to enjoy great BBQ flavors! Would you believe this recipe only requires a can of chunk pineapple, a bottle of BBQ sauce, and chicken? Can I get a “hallelujah”?
You’ll be singing praises every time you make this easy 3-ingredient recipe! Serve up the BBQ chicken over rice or in tacos.
12. Creamy Chicken Verde Tacos
Simple meals that can be made in the slow cooker rock our world, especially when they are yummy and only 3 ingredients!
This recipe is so delicious you won’t be able to help but go back for seconds or thirds. It’ll have the whole family saying, “More please!”
13. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Do you want a hot, sweet dessert but don’t want to turn on the oven? Look no further than this Peach Cobbler recipe that will have you screaming, “Bring on summer!”
Is there anything better than fresh peach cobbler, effortlessly made in a slow cooker? We think not!
14. 3-Ingredient Cheddar Cream of Mushroom Chicken
Do you lose interest in cooking during the hot summer months? Keep your stove and oven off, and try making this 3 ingredient cheddar cream of mushroom chicken.
This recipe is so simple that all three ingredients are in the name. Put in the crockpot and you have easy comfort food with minimal prep. Add a salad and the meal is done!
15. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
From Money Saving Sisters
The only thing better than how this dessert tastes is how it looks in your bowl. It’s a delicious golden brown crumble with chunks of apples.
You may even have all of the ingredients in your pantry right now—can of apple pie filling, box of yellow cake mix, and 1 stick of butter.
In four hours’ time, be prepared for slow cooker apple dump cake eating time! Don’t forget the ice cream!
16. Salsa Chicken
From Jo Cooks
Salsa, chicken and cheese: what could be easier? You’ll love how yummy this south-of-the-border recipe is. And you’ll love being able to “set it and forget it” for 1.5-2 hours while it cooks on high in your slower cooker.
17. 3-Ingredient Chicken Cacciatore in the Slow Cooker
From Shockingly Delicious
This 3-ingredient pasta dish is so simple you barely need the recipe. It simmers while you work, and then it is ready to feed any size group. After all, who doesn’t love a simple, comforting chicken and pasta dish with a spicy red sauce?
Three ingredient chicken cacciatore may just be your winning dinner recipe of choice.
18. 3-Ingredient Soy Sauce and Coca-Cola Crockpot Chicken
From Money Saving Sisters
A little sweet, a little salt and the chicken is falling off the bone. You can even reduce the sauce to be the perfect glaze.
Serve it over rice with a green onion garnish for a perfect family meal that even kids will love! How awesome is that?!
19. Crockpot 3-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
Want a healthy alternative to eating out with only a few minutes of prep time required?
This restaurant quality meal with fewer calories will be waiting for you when you return home from work. Balsamic chicken has never been easier to fix.
20. 3-Ingredient Caramel Fondue
From Crème de la Crumb
You had me at caramel. This is a rich, gooey sauce perfect for dipping apples, pretzels, cookies, crackers, strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows.
With only 3 ingredients (soft caramels, heavy cream, and mini marshmallows), this may just be the easiest dessert you’ll ever make! Invite your friends over for a caramel fondue party, or keep it all to yourself… I won’t tell.
21. 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
From Crème de la Crumb
Juicy chicken and sweet, tangy cranberries make this recipe an easy choice for your next meal.
Slow cooked to perfection and only 3-ingredients; what’s not to love? Add slow cooker cranberry chicken to your weekly menu.
22. 3-Ingredient Salsa Chicken
From Living on a Dime
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or fairly new in the kitchen, you will be surprised how simple and tasty this recipe is for salsa chicken.
Only 3 ingredients and 1.5 hours of crockpot cooking time means dinner is served without even breaking a sweat.
23. 3-Ingredient Sweet Pork Chops or Ribs
From Living on a Dime
In 6-8 hours you can have fall of the bone sweet pork chop or ribs! Your family will adore these sweet and (not too) spicy ribs. Just drop them in the crockpot.
They’re perfect for those days when you need something quick, easy and super-yummy.
Dinner time has never been easier with this ultimate list of slow cookers gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
- Stay Or Go Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker
- Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker
- Saute Steamer
- Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker
- 16-Ounce Little Triple Dipper
- Casserole Crock Slow Cooker
- Versatility Slow Cooker with Insulated Tote and Transport Lid
Check out more great quick and easy recipe ideas…
- 14 Weekday Crock Pot Recipes
- 19 Easy Crock Pot Recipes for Busy Families
- 22 Quick and Easy Weeknight Meal Ideas
Plus, don’t miss these 29 Crock Pot Recipes…