November 12, 2022Review Recipe
13 Christmas Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
- 1. Hand Print Wreath
- 2. Winter Luminaries
- 3. Penguin Footprint Art
- 4. Super Sweet Snowman Feet
- 5. Reindeer Drink Stirrers
- 6. Egg Carton Reindeer Craft for Christmas
- 7. Yarn Ball Ornaments
- 8. Snowman Ornaments for Christmas
- 9. Paper Plate Elf Craft for Kids to Make at Christmas
- 10. Grow a Candy Cane
- 11. Snowman Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- 12. Christmas Kindness Countdown Chain
- 13. Kids Decorative Paper Straw Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Check out more great holiday DIY ideas to keep you and your kids busy.
- Plus, don't miss out on 11 DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids...
Is the holiday excitement swirling at your house? Bet you’ll like these Christmas crafts for kids the ideas will keep them happily busy!
The Hand Print Wreath is an especially charming version and the boys will love getting their hands and feet dirty making the Candy Cane Craft, Penguins, and Super Sweet Snowman Feet!
Reindeer Drink Stirrers will spruce up your Christmas party eggnog.
- Keep all those holiday cards organized with 10 Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards.
Check out the ornaments kids can make, too! There are Paper Straw Christmas Trees, Yarn Ball Ornaments, and Snowman Ornaments.
The other cute ideas in this post include an Egg Carton Reindeer Craft, Winter Luminaries, Paper Plate Elf Craft, Snowman Gifts in a Jar, and a delightful Christmas Kindness Countdown Chain.
If you’re looking for a new Christmas season tradition, Grow a Candy Cane is such a fun idea.
Ho-ho-ho! Christmas just got merrier!
1. Hand Print Wreath
Who knew tracing your child’s hand print on shades of green cardstock could result in this adorable and sentimental hand print wreath? Now, you do!
2. Winter Luminaries
From Crafts by Amanda
Using snow texture paint you can make these gorgeous winter luminaries that look like they are covered with freshly fallen snow. They are perfect for decking your holiday halls and are simple to make!
3. Penguin Footprint Art
From Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Perfect for kids of all sizes and ages, this darling penguin footprint art project does require a little bit of adult supervision and some basic craft materials like black paint. But isn’t the result worth it? So cute!
4. Super Sweet Snowman Feet
From House by Hoff
Gift these super sweet snowman feet canvases to family members! They will love looking back at the tiny toes turned snowmen! Supplies are pretty simple, but the impact grand!
5. Reindeer Drink Stirrers
From Spaceships and Laser Beams
Don’t you just love easy and inexpensive Christmas crafts? These reindeer drink stirrers incorporate products that can be found at your local dollar store and can be assembled in minutes! Score!
6. Egg Carton Reindeer Craft for Christmas
From Crafty Morning
7. Yarn Ball Ornaments
From By Stephanie Lynn
Children will love DIYing their own yarn ball ornaments! Some yarn, a foam ball, plus a few simple embellishments and instructions later and they’ll be adding a cute yarn ball to your Christmas tree!
8. Snowman Ornaments for Christmas
Start saving all of those baby food jars (or get your friends with babies to save them for you)! You’ll be amazed how cute these snowman ornaments are made from the baby food jars and a little acrylic paint and a piece of ribbon for hanging!
9. Paper Plate Elf Craft for Kids to Make at Christmas
From Crafty Morning
Who doesn’t love a good paper plate and tissue paper art project? Kids will love crafting elves using glue, tissue paper and construction paper!
10. Grow a Candy Cane
11. Snowman Gifts in a Jar Ideas
From Repeat, Crafter, Me
Repurpose old lidded glass jars into these adorable snowman gifts in a jar! A simple sparkly snowman playdough recipe and a few craft supply embellishments later and you have a darling gift for your children to give to their friends!
12. Christmas Kindness Countdown Chain
Help your children get into the true spirit of Christmas by downloading, printing and assembling this Christmas kindness countdown chain. Doing daily acts of service in the month of December is a great way to celebrate the season!
13. Kids Decorative Paper Straw Christmas Tree Ornaments
From Simple As That
Grab your cute paper straws and get crafting these paper straw Christmas tree ornaments with your kids! This craft does require a bit of supervision because hot glue is involved.
Check out more great holiday DIY ideas to keep you and your kids busy.
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
- 28 Christmas Crafts Made from Toilet Paper Rolls
- Don’t miss these 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining to help make your next gathering less stressful.
- Make this DIY Hanukkah craft with your kids.
- Your kids will love making these Christmas Ornaments Made with LEGO.