It’s time to make memories working on cute DIY Christmas crafts with the kids
Use their finished projects for holiday home décor or make the little artists proud and use them as great Christmas party decorations.
Bet your children will enjoy creating the Santa Corks, DIY Simple Disposable Cup Reindeer, Bottle Cap Reindeer, Paper Plate Elf, DIY Snowmen Paper Plate, Paper Plate Reindeer, DIY Christmas Candles and Marshmallow Snowmen Place Holders.
They will also love playing with the Hot Chocolate Play Dough, Snow Clay Recipe, and Olaf Sock Snowman Tutorial. Or check out these advent calendars, if you’re looking for even more DIY inspiration.
- Kids will love filling out this Free Printable Letter To Santa.
- The weather is perfect to bake up these 15 Genius Recipes to Make this Winter.
- These Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ideas are sure to create fun memories.
- Check out these 5 Awesome Downloadable Elf on the Shelf Letters, Ideas and Templates.
- Your kids will love these Christmas Ornaments Made with LEGO.
Christmas Crafts for Kids
1. Santa Corks
From Red Ted Art
Add a little ho-ho-ho to your Christmas crafts for kids this year by saving your corks and helping them make adorable Santa ornaments or an entire Santa bowling game. Simple craft items required.
2. Hot Chocolate Play Dough
From Wendys Hat
If your kids love hot chocolate, chances are they will love whipping up a batch of this delicious smelling hot chocolate play dough. You probably already have all the ingredients on hand!
3. DIY Simple Disposable Cup Reindeer
From Useful DIY
Christmas crafts that only require a few supplies are perfect for kids! This disposable cup reindeer couldn’t be simpler as it uses paper straws and cups, plus a permanent marker for drawing on cute reindeer face details.
4. Bottle Cap Reindeer Kids Craft
From The Country Chic Cottage
These bottle cap reindeer ornaments are so darn cute, we dare you not to smile when you see them! Plus, they are simple, only requiring: bottle caps, googly eyes, red buttons and ribbon, and faux sticks.
5. Paper Plate Elf Craft for Kids to Make at Christmas
From Crafty Morning
Paper plates are a pretty magical crafting staple when paired with paint and tissue paper! Crafting a paper plate elf is especially fun!
6. DIY Christmas Candles
From The 36th Avenue
Who knew you could craft up amazing Christmas gifts for loved ones by transforming ordinary candles? Adorable and inexpensive, these Christmas candles are a great way to wish your family, friends and neighbors a Merry Christmas!
7. Snow Clay Recipe
From Growing a Jeweled Rose
Iridescent glitter is the secret ingredient that makes this snow clay recipe a winner! Kids will have hours of fun creating and playing with their own snow clay!
8. Olaf Sock Snowman Tutorial
From One Creative Mommy
Olaf is definitely a favorite snowman, making him a great option for crafting out of an old white sock with felt accents! Bonus: This cute snowman won’t melt on you.
9. DIY Snowmen Paper Plate Winter Craft for Kids
From Crafty Morning
Inexpensive craft projects are great, and this DIY snowmen paper plate winter craft is an especially awesome choice for kids! Scraps of construction paper and felt, plus a few hand details transform plain old paper plates into winter wonderland masterpieces.
10. Paper Plate Reindeer Craft for Kids
From Crafty Morning
Not quite a reindeer game, but definitely an awesome reindeer craft, kids will love making these paper plate reindeer! A glittered red nose and googly eyes make them especially cute.
11. How to Make Marshmallow Snowmen Place Holders
From The Decorated Cookie
We can’t think of cuter place card holders than marshmallow snowmen that can be eaten afterwards! So versatile and fun, plus so adorable, you’ll want to add them to your winter place settings and gift them to everyone you know!
When it’s too cold to play outside, check out these great holiday craft and game ideas, gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Holiday Charm Bracelet Craft Kits
- Snowman Photo Frame Magnet Craft Kit
- Decorate Your Own Holiday Ornament Crafting Kit
- Magic Color Scratch Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Button Wreath Ornament Craft Kit
- Gingerbread Man Ornament Craft Kit
- Holiday Glitter Temporary Tattoos
- Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss Game
- Snowflake Mobile
- Dozen Gingerbread Cardboard Treat Boxes
- Paper Pin the Nose on the Snowman
- Santa & Elf Stick Photo Booth Props
Want more holiday craft ideas? Don’t miss these fun and festive ideas…
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
Don’t miss 13 Christmas Crafts for Kids…
Plus, check out 16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas Kids will Love…