June 22, 2023Review Post
Table of Contents
- 1. Edible Hot Chocolate Play Dough
- 2. DIY Simple Disposable Cup Reindeer
- 3. Bottle Cap Reindeer Kids Craft
- 4. Paper Plate Elf Craft
- 5. DIY Christmas Candles
- 6. Snow Clay Recipe
- 7. Olaf Sock Snowman Tutorial
- 8. DIY Snowmen Paper Plate
- 9. Paper Plate Reindeer Craft
- 10. How To Make Marshmallow Snowmen Place Holders
- Want more holiday craft ideas? Don't miss these fun and festive ideas:
- Plus, check out 16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas Kids will Love
We bet your children will enjoy creating the Santa Corks, DIY Simple Disposable Cup Reindeer, Bottle Cap Reindeer, Paper Plate Elf, and Marshmallow Snowmen Place Holders. They will also love playing with the Hot Chocolate Play Dough, Snow Clay Recipe, and Olaf Sock Snowman.
Be sure to check out these advent calendars, if you’re looking for even more DIY inspiration. Use finished projects for holiday home décor or make the little artists proud and use them as great Christmas party decorations.
- Bake up these 15 Genius Recipes to Make this Winter
- These Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ideas sure are fun
- Your kids will love these Christmas Ornaments Made with LEGO
If your kids love hot chocolate, chances are they will love whipping up a batch of this delicious-smelling hot chocolate play dough. You probably already have all the ingredients on hand!
2. DIY Simple Disposable Cup Reindeer
Christmas crafts that only require a few supplies are perfect for kids! This disposable cup reindeer couldn’t be simpler as it uses paper straws and cups, plus a permanent marker for drawing on cute reindeer face details.
These bottle cap reindeer ornaments are so darn cute, we dare you not to smile when you see them! Plus, they are simple, only requiring: bottle caps, googly eyes, red buttons and ribbon, and faux sticks.
Paper plates are a pretty magical crafting staple when paired with paint and tissue paper. Crafting a paper plate elf is especially fun!
Who knew you could craft amazing Christmas gifts for loved ones by transforming ordinary candles? Adorable and inexpensive, these Christmas candles are a great way to wish your family, friends, and neighbors a Merry Christmas!
Iridescent glitter is the secret ingredient that makes this snow clay recipe a winner. Kids will have hours of fun creating and playing with their own snow clay.
Olaf is definitely a favorite snowman, making him a great option for crafting out of an old white sock with felt accents. Bonus: This cute snowman won’t melt on you.
Inexpensive craft projects are great, and this DIY snowmen paper plate winter craft is an especially awesome choice for kids! Scraps of construction paper and felt, plus a few hand details transform plain old paper plates into winter wonderland masterpieces.
Not quite a reindeer game, but definitely an awesome reindeer craft, kids will love making these paper plate reindeer! A glittered red nose and googly eyes make them especially cute.
We can’t think of cuter place card holders than marshmallow snowmen that can be eaten afterward! So versatile and fun, plus so adorable, you’ll want to add them to your winter place settings and gift them to everyone you know!
Want more holiday craft ideas? Don’t miss these fun and festive ideas:
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
Plus, check out 16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas Kids will Love