Easy Gingerbread Fudge Recipe
“Run, run, as fast as you can! You can’t catch me! I’m the Gingerbread Man!” Already running as fast as you can this holiday season? Take up Gingy’s challenge and prove him wrong. You can catch the Gingerbread Man with this easy Gingerbread Fudge Recipe!
- This easy recipe for Gingerbread Jumbles — they have all the deliciousness of gingerbread without the time consuming task of cutouts!
- These fantastic little gingerbread truffles, which would be perfect for any Christmas candy or Christmas cookie tray.
You’ll want to catch this Gingerbread Man when you see how sweetly simple and delicious Gingerbread Fudge is.
There’s no holiday flavor that entices more than gingerbread. The spicy aroma of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and molasses is quite the olfactory come-on.
Traditional gingerbread includes wheat but there are no grains in this recipe. If you know anyone who must avoid gluten but loves the gingerbread taste, bet they’d be glad to indulge in this luscious confection.
This version is creamy, cute, and quick.
A plate of these little guys looks adorable on a holiday party table. Box up a few as a party favor, gift them to friends or charm your family.
You can find the silicone mold I used HERE.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Stir in molasses and then flavor with spices - adjust to your personal preference.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized portions into your gingerbread man silicone tray, if using, or fold out into an oiled 9”x9" cake pan.
- Press the fudge down with wet, clean hands to ensure it sets evenly, and then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight…if you can stand to wait.
- Pop out of the tray - or cut into slices if using the cake pan - and serve or package for gifts.
Grab all the baking supplies you need for the holidays on Amazon — these favorites are sourced by the Spaceships and Laser Beams team…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- KUKPO Stacking Mixing Bowls
- Stainless Steel Whisks
- Measuring Cups
- Silicon Christmas Themed Baking Molds
- Snowflake Silicon Mold
- Gingerbread Man Silicon Mold
Be sure to check out these delicious recipes as well…
And these 23 Gingerbread and Gingersnap Recipe Ideas…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week