Bailey’s & Vodka Whipped Cream with Coffee Ice Cubes
I think it can be easier to come up with an entire party menu than a single, perfect holiday drink recipe. Hot chocolate and spiced cider are long-time favorites with all ages, but if you’re looking for something your adult guests will like, you might have found a signature party drink right here. Coffee ice cubes, Bailey’s, and vodka make a freeze that will warm their numbles!
- Check out this Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe.
- These Chocolate Buttercream Rose Cookies will pair nicely with any drink!
Have you ever noticed that the best parties appeal to the senses? Décor is one of the first things people notice—colors, shapes, and artistic arrangements can super-charge the atmosphere.
And since we “eat” with our eyes first, presentation of food is noticed, at least on an unconscious level. But it doesn’t matter how lovely the staging is if it doesn’t taste good.
Can’t you remember anticipating a delectable-looking dessert only to be disappointed with the first mouthful? Me too.
Texture variety adds to the experience whether you caress with your eyes only or touch smooth linen napkins and nubby seat covers.
In my experience, every get-together also has its own scent. It can be the melding of the menu aromas, spicy holiday potpourri or scented candles. I love it all—just as long as it isn’t Eau de Wet Dog in the back room!
Laughter and music are certainly party accompaniments but for me, clinking glasses speak party-talk.
So here’s a toast to holiday parties and everything that makes them wonderful: cheers!
- 16 scoops of ground coffee
- 48 ounces of water, divided
- 2% milk
- Baileys Irish Cream
- whipped cream vodka
- chocolate syrup
- Brew the ground coffee with 24 ounces of water. After the coffee has brewed, add another 24 ounces of water and let cool.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Fill a small glass with coffee cubes and fill the cup halfway with 2% milk and the rest of the way with Bailey’s. Top with a shot of whipped cream vodka and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
MAKE A GREAT TREAT WITH THESE GREAT SOURCES GATHERED BY THE CREW AT SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
Check out these other delicious recipe ideas!
Don’t miss these 29 Baileys Irish Cream Recipes…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week