Back to School: First Day of School Interview
Have you been to graduation open house parties where they display a school picture from every year? Kids change so quickly — it’s fascinating to see the differences from year to year. Our first/last day of school interview is a tradition that pairs well with the school photo timeline.
Imagine the fun it will be to read what was special back in the day! Our free, downloadable printable is a super way to document interests and growth. Have the kids fill them out at the beginning and ending of each school year and then you can put them away for safe keeping. A few years from now you’ll thank me!
- Say thank you to your teacher with these Back to School Teacher Gifts.
- Free Back to School Lunch Notes are sure to put a smile on your kids faces at lunchtime.
Get your kids ready for back to school with these great ideas!
- 17 Must Have Back to School Supplies
- 20 Awesome Ideas for School Day Breakfast
- 16 Creative Back to School Lunchbox Ideas
- 18 Great Back to School Water Bottles for Boys
- 32 Awesome Back to School Lunchboxes
What’s your favorite back to school tradition?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week