9 Free Back to School Signs
Have you been thinking you’ll take a picture of your child on the first day back to school? Here’s a collection of FREE, printable signs and a few DIY ideas for the young scholars to hold while they smile for posterity.
- Check out these 10 Easy School Lunch Ideas to make packing lunch a breeze.
- Get your kids excited for school with these 16 Books About School.
Has school already started—and you forgot the picture? Aww, it’s not too late. Take one anyway!
1. How Does She? :: They have every grade covered with stripes and polka dots for Pre-K through 12th grade. Also notice the lunch box notes that are available.
2. Nest of Posies :: Whether you need a printable for P-K through 12, Kellie has it covered with a variety of colors and a collection of patterns, including chevron, checks and dots.
3. The Suburban Mom :: Pre-K through 12, school house writing grid paper serves as the official backdrop for these signs.
4. I Should Be Mopping the Floor :: Primary colored borders outline each Pre-K through 12 sign.
5. That’s What She Said :: From Preschool through 12th, these chalkboard style signs might be more of what you’re looking for.
6. L. Olson Designs :: A bright red apple on a subtle black with grey chevron makes a great back-to-school sign for Preschool through 12. There are also cards to use for thanking teacher any time of year.
7. The Shady Lane :: More printable chalkboard style signs—love the colorful flags.
8. Fiskars :: There are five inspiring ideas to make here: a newsprint banner, oversized pencil, Styrofoam frame, apple-on-a stick, or conversation bubble.
9. Teachers Pay Teachers :: Colorful pencils embellish these freebie signs for Pre-schoolers through 2nd graders.
Planning a back to school celebration with these great ideas put together by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- 100 Foot Multicolor Pennant Banner
- Pink Pearl Premium Erasers, Large, 3-Pack
- Nasco 100 Sheet Graph Paper, 1cm Squares, 11″ x 8-1/2″
- Square Plastic Serving Tray, 11.5-Inch, Translucent Blue
- Teacher Created Resources Gold Stars Foil Stickers, Gold (1276)
- Gold Star 12″ Cutout – 1 Dozen Gold Foil Cardboard Star Cutouts
- Large Primitive Blackboard with Eraser and Chalk Shelf
- DIY Blank Mint Tins
- Rainbow Nonpareil Food Decorative Tools, 3-Ounce
- Wood Letters 6″ – “Single Letter E”
- 1 Bag of Brown Crinkle Cut Paper Shred for Gift Packaging Wrap Basket Filling
- Baby Blue Striped Paper Straws, 25-Pack
- 25-Pack Powder Blue Flags Cupcake Toppers
- Diamond Blue Spanish Tile Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 12
- Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser
- 25-Pack Wooden Cutlery Forks/Spoons and 12-Pack Vintage Milk Bottles Party Kit
- Wrapables Chalkboard Labels/Chalkboard Stickers, 3.25-Inch by 2-Inch, Fancy Rectangle, Set of 36
Be sure to check out more back to school ideas here:
- Free Printable Back to School Lunch Box Notes
- 16 Back to School Ideas
- Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas
Plus, check out Back to School Interview…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week