19 Halloween Door Decorating Ideas that are Hauntingly Awesome
Add some Halloween magic to your porch this year by decorating your door. We’ve put together a list of hauntingly awesome Halloween door decorating ideas to get the creative juices flowing! Scare the boo crew that lands on your front steps with doors decorated like monsters, Frankenstein or mummies. Get creative with a witch wreath or spooky cobwebs.This list of fiendish ideas might make you wish you had more doors!
- Have some Halloween fun with 9 Paper Plate Halloween Crafts.
- Keep kids busy with 11 Boredom Busting Halloween Crafts.
1. Frankenstein Halloween Door :: East Coast Creative – More cute than creepy, this felt and paper version of Frank is most comfortable hanging around under a covered porch.
2. Mummy Halloween Door :: My Classroom Ideas – With kids helping to cut the crepe paper, this project would be a wrap in no time. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid.
4. Witch Door :: Good Housekeeping – Which door should guests use? This one, of course! Vinyl and Styrofoam make it happen.
5. Creepy Clown Halloween Door :: Residence Style – Something that should be for laughs doesn’t look so funny when it has spiked teeth—creepy. Gotta admit, rolling out that “red carpet” gets your attention.
6. Monster Teeth Halloween Door :: Craftibilities – This monstrous mouth is brought to you by plywood, a little paint and a crafty mama.
7. Jack Skellington Halloween Door :: Twin Dragonfly Designs – Paper and tape. So simple. So effective.
8. Coffin Entrance Halloween Door :: Screaming Scarecrow – I don’t want to go (cough-cough) in that wood door…
9. Halloween Arch Door :: My Fun Projects – Styrofoam never looked so impressive.
10. Felt Bats Halloween Door :: Country Living – Ever felt like you’re going batty?
11. Monsters Inc. Halloween Door :: Events to Celebrate – Laminate poster board and invite Mike to your house.
12. Keep Out Halloween Door :: Woman’s Day – Nothing like a warm welcome for guests…check out their instructions to make it your own.
13. Jack-o-lantern Halloween Door :: Woman’s Day – Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration…and a few instructions.
14. Halloween Witch Wreath Door :: Reason to Come Home – Burlap wreath making made easy—no magic potion needed.
15. Spiderweb Halloween Door :: Jane Can – So can you!
16. Spooky Eyes Halloween Door :: all you – Give your door a make-over in a matter of minutes.
17. Poison Apple Halloween Door :: Jaipupdate, via Brit Co – If suspended body parts give you the creeps, here’s your poison.
18. Hanging Cobwebs Halloween Door :: HGTV – Picture this: draperies for your front porch. Just say “cheese”…cloth.
19. The Dark Knight Halloween Door :: Black and White Obsession – Holy Batman! It was a dark and stormy knight.
Looking to DIY your own Halloween crafts and décor? We think you’ll love these supply sources put together by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Monster Magnet Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Magnet Crafts
- 500 Assorted Halloween Foam Craft Stickers – Self Adhesive Shapes
- Pumpkin Decorating Craft Kit – Craft Kits & Projects & Decoration Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glittered Spider Silhouettes
- Shrinky Dinks Halloween Fun
- Martha Stewart Crafts Halloween Friendly Acetate Die-Cuts
- Foam Halloween Masks – 12pk
- Halloween Reflector Pin Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Jewelry Crafts
- Halloween Foam Stickers Set – 200 per pack
- Halloween Owl Ornament Craft Kit (1 Dozen)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Burlap Treat Bags, Animal Masquerade
- Halloween Character Foam Picture Frame Craft (24 Pieces Per Package)
- Halloween Punch Balloon (16-Pack)
- Halloween Reflector Pin Craft Kit (12 Pins)Green Monster/Scary Pumpkin/Candy Corn
- Martha Stewart Crafts Silicon Molds, Spooky Halloween
Be sure to check out more Halloween project ideas here:
- Halloween Party Decorations with Sparkle
- 451 Free Halloween Printables
- 14 spooky Halloween projects and crafts
Plus, don’t miss 23 Spooktacular DIY Halloween Projects…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week