September 9, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
This flavorful campfire cocktail features a variety of fruity flavors with a cinnamon kick from the spicy Fireball whisky. It will warm your tastebuds, and the vibrant colors will remind you of a bonfire on a warm summer night.
Campfire Cocktail Ingredients
There’s nothing quite like a campfire cocktail to really take your bartending to the next level.
Imagine the warmth of whiskey, the tangy pop of pineapple and cherry juice, and the smooth sweetness of peach nectar and grenadine, all blended together to create a tantalizing elixir that warms you from the inside out.
With each sip, you’ll taste a unique blend of flavors that perfectly captures the essence of a cozy night spent around the campfire.
- 0.5 ounce of grenadine
- 0.5 ounce of tart cherry juice
- 0.5 ounce of pineapple juice
- 1 ounce of white rum
- 1 ounce of peach nectar
- 2 ounces of Fireball cinnamon whisky
- Ice cubes (enough for the cocktail shaker and glass)
- Optional garnish ideas – Orange slices, maraschino cherries with stem, pineapple chunks
This recipe makes one cocktail; if you want to make a larger batch, adjust the ingredients accordingly.
Substitutions And Additions
PEACH NECTAR: If you can’t find peach nectar at the store, peach syrup works equally well in this cocktail recipe.
How To Make This Campfire Cocktail Recipe
When you make this cocktail, you will create two distinct layers in your glass to show off the beautiful colors of this drink.
The first part of the drink is made with cherry and pineapple juice and the rum in the shaker and poured into your glass with the grenadine and ice.
Next, the peach nectar and whiskey are combined and carefully poured on top of the first layer to create this pretty drink.
Our step-by-step instructions below will walk you through the process.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
Chill all ingredients prior to making to help keep the ice from melting.
STEP ONE: Add the grenadine to the glass, then fill the glass with ice.
STEP TWO: Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
STEP THREE: Add the cherry juice, pineapple juice, and rum to the cocktail shaker, then pour the rum mixture gently over the ice.
To help achieve a layered effect, you can pour cocktail components over the back of a spoon into the glass in steps 3 and 4.
STEP FOUR: Add the peach nectar and Fireball whisky to the cocktail shaker, and shake until combined. Pour the Fireball mixture gently into the glass over the rum mixture.
STEP FIVE: Add the optional orange, cherry, and pineapple garnish and serve.
How To Serve
For those with a sweet tooth, consider serving up our baked s’mores made with graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows toasted to golden-brown perfection.
IN THE FRIDGE: These cocktails need to be enjoyed immediately upon making them. As they sit, the ice will melt, and they will not keep the same consistency.
IN THE FREEZER: We don’t recommend freezing this campfire Fireball cocktail. It is best made fresh.
With simple ingredients and plenty of vibrant colors that will remind you of glowing embers in a campfire, this delightful campfire cocktail is a fruity and tasty choice at the end of the day. Curl up in the great outdoors or cozy inside to sip away.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This recipe is best enjoyed right away as the ice will begin to melt and change the consistency of the drink.
This summer cocktail recipe will be fine in any glasses you have on hand. We made it in a lowball glass, but a taller glass or one with a fun shape would also be a great choice.
You could certainly substitute whatever rum you have on hand. Keep in mind that a darker rum will alter the “campfire” effect. Try Malibu rum for a tropical twist.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Mimosa Float
- Strawberry Champagne Floats
- Mango Mojito
- Watermelon Cocktail
- Easter Cocktail
- Rainbow Cocktail
- Jolly Rancher Drink
- Fireball Whisky Popsicles
- Sweet Peach Iced Tea
- Fish Bowl Drink
- Pineapple Cooler
- Pink Drink Recipe
- Gummy Bear Drink
- Boozy Creamsicle Float
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- Empress Gin Cocktail
- Peach Margaritas
- Malibu Bay Breeze
- Peanut Butter Root Beer
- Texas Tea
- Whiskey Slushie
- Pineapple Spears in Malibu Rum
- Pina Colada Jello Shots
- Boozy Dole Whip
- 0.5 ounce grenadine
- 0.5 ounce tart cherry juice
- 0.5 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce peach nectar
- 2 ounces Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Ice cubes, enough for cocktail shaker and glass
- Orange slices maraschino cherries with stem, pineapple chunks, optional garnish
- Add grenadine to the glass, then fill the glass with ice.
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add cherry juice, pineapple juice, and rum to the cocktail shaker, then pour the rum mixture gently over the ice.
- Add peach nectar and Fireball whisky to the cocktail shaker, and shake until combined. Pour the Fireball mixture gently into the glass over the rum mixture.
- Add the optional garnish and serve.
- This recipe makes one cocktail; if you want to make a larger batch, adjust the ingredients accordingly.
- Chill all ingredients prior to making to help keep the ice from melting.
- To help achieve a layered effect, you can pour cocktail components over the back of a spoon into the glass in steps 3 and 4.