February 15, 2023Review Recipe
24 Unique Muffin Recipes
Table of Contents
- 1. Easy Blueberry Muffins
- 2. Strawberry Banana Muffins
- 3. Egg, Potato, & Bacon Breakfast Muffin
- 4. Veggie Quiche Cups To Go
- 5. Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 6. Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- 7. Breakfast Muffins
- 8. Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 9. Snickerdoodle Muffins
- 10. Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins
- 11. Glazed Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 12. Zucchini Muffins
- 13. Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- 14. Sweet Potato Pie Oatmeal Muffins
- 15 . Triple Chocolate Bomb Oatmeal Muffins
- 16. Peanut Butter Muffins
- 17. Currant Muffins
- 18. Greek Yogurt Berry Muffins
- 19. Sneaky Veggie Double Chocolate Whole Wheat Muffins
- 20. Fresh Peach Spice Muffins
- 21. Raspberry Banana Muffins
- 22. Healthy Strawberry & Lemon Muffins
- 23. Banana Streusel Muffins
- 24. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins
- Looking for more great recipes? Don't miss these:
- Check out these 23 Game Worthy Cold Dips
Everyone loves breakfast, but you can easily tire of cereal after a while. Making sure your family gets a healthy breakfast before rushing out the door isn’t always an easy task. We found some unique muffin ideas that work perfectly to achieve that goal each morning. We especially like those sneaky veggie and zucchini muffins, and the “funfetti” muffins are great for a birthday breakfast. Don’t miss the rest of these tasty recipes either; they all have something special to offer. Your whole family will benefit from a healthy, tasty beginning to the day.
- Before you take your next trip, check out these camping hacks
- Check out these cereal box craft ideas
- Surprise the guest of honor with these Star Wars Gift Ideas
- These Crescent Roll Recipes so many easy and tasty ideas!
1. Easy Blueberry Muffins
These easy blueberry muffins are great for a quick snack, breakfast, or dessert. Made with sour cream, they use simple ingredients and cook up easily.
2. Strawberry Banana Muffins
These delicious muffins are great if you have any bananas or strawberries you need to use up. Using fresh fruit in them will help to keep the batter moist, sweet, and delicious. These strawberry banana muffins also freeze well, so you can make them in advance and save them for a special occasion.
3. Egg, Potato, & Bacon Breakfast Muffin
With only 5 ingredients, these savory muffins are perfect for busy people on the go. Just put everything into a muffin tray, and you’ve got an easy, cheesy, meal that can be made in 30 minutes.
4. Veggie Quiche Cups To Go
These low-carb breakfast treats can be made ahead and frozen, which makes your morning routine easier. Mix it up by adding whatever veggies you’d like.
5. Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
These pumpkin dark chocolate chip muffins use fresh pumpkin which is very easy to cook. They are healthy and kid-approved, great for bake sales or exchanges!
6. Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Want something really healthy? You’ll want to try these because bananas replace butter and blueberries add a delicious kick. Oats give them that satisfying stick-with-you feeling so you can avoid tummy growls mid-morning.
7. Breakfast Muffins
Made with cheddar cheese and sausage, these muffins are super easy to make and have two sources of protein. They can be made in advance, I just make them and freeze them. They make a great portable breakfast for busy mornings.
8. Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Chocolate zucchini muffins are so easy to make. The zucchini keeps the muffins so moist. If you want to turn these into a dessert just add some chocolate frosting for a delicious chocolate zucchini cupcake.
9. Snickerdoodle Muffins
These muffins are an awesome spin on the classic snickerdoodle cookie. They cook up fast and taste amazing. Easy to make these for bake sales and exchanges, everyone will love them.
10. Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry muffins are a household favorite. This recipe takes a classic blueberry muffin recipe and tops it with a delicious crumbly streusel to bring your baking game to the next level!
11. Glazed Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
These chocolate chip banana muffins are so simple to whip up for company. You probably already have the ingredients on hand. The glaze definitely adds a delectable finishing touch.
12. Zucchini Muffins
You will love making these zucchini muffins for a quick holiday breakfast, or even a dessert. Your kids won’t even know that they have vegetables in them.
13. Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Whenever you notice that your apples won’t last much longer, just whip up these muffins. There’s something about apples with butter and brown sugar that pair so perfectly with a classic oatmeal muffin.
14. Sweet Potato Pie Oatmeal Muffins
Who would have thought that sweet potato would be such a great addition to a batch of muffins? These have the perfect flavors of fall, and some of the classic ingredients of a sweet potato pie.
15 . Triple Chocolate Bomb Oatmeal Muffins
Grinding old-fashioned oats create a brilliant gluten-free substitute for flour in these muffins. They are decadently rich, with 3 different types of chocolate!
16. Peanut Butter Muffins
These muffins will be loved by all, picky eaters or not! They are seriously easy to make. Try using crunchy peanut butter for an added texture. You can use this recipe in a waffle maker, sandwich maker, or cake pan.
17. Currant Muffins
Currants are known to be tart, but cooking them into a sweet muffin cuts out some of that tartness and results in a great muffin for breakfast or dessert!
18. Greek Yogurt Berry Muffins
These Greek yogurt berry muffins make a great on-the-go breakfast. You can choose any berries you have on hand to mix things up. The Greek yogurt adds a beautiful texture to the muffins.
19. Sneaky Veggie Double Chocolate Whole Wheat Muffins
These muffins are super healthy, and perfect for any fussy eaters you might have. They use wheat flour, apple sauce, flax seed, zucchini, and carrots, to make sure your child is getting the nutrients they need. They’ll never even know!
20. Fresh Peach Spice Muffins
Peaches are one of our all-time favorite fruits. These peach spice muffins are free of oil, eggs, butter, and guilt. Perfect for breakfasts, snacks, or desserts!
21. Raspberry Banana Muffins
These raspberry banana muffins are packed full of flavor and cook up so easily. The crumble mix that you add on top turns a beautiful golden brown while they cook.
22. Healthy Strawberry & Lemon Muffins
These refreshing muffins are a great healthy morning snack that is perfect for springtime.
23. Banana Streusel Muffins
These muffins are great to make if you need to use up some over-ripe bananas. The streusel topping is honestly to die for.
24. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins
These breakfast muffins will make your kids grin from ear to ear. They use colorful cereal in place of actual sprinkles. They won’t even know they’re not getting cupcakes for breakfast. What a fun idea!
Looking for more great recipes? Don’t miss these:
Check out these 23 Game Worthy Cold Dips