February 19, 2022Review Recipe
Table of Contents
- Six Strawberry Breakfast Recipes
- 1. Strawberry-Raisin French Toast Bake
- 2. Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- 3. Strawberry Marmalade Recipe
- 4. Strawberry Vanilla Quick Bread
- 5. Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- 6. Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits in Tortilla Cups
- Create an amazing strawberry dish with help from these great baking ideas gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams:
- Check out more great strawberry recipe ideas.
- Don't miss 11 Quick & Easy Strawberry Dessert Ideas...
There’s no better way to start out a summer day than with strawberries in your breakfast. Strawberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C and go well with any other fruit. Whether fresh or frozen, baked or blended, strawberries are stupendous. These yummy strawberry breakfast recipes are sure to delight your taste buds and start your day off right. Not to mention, everyone in the family will enjoy them!
- This Cinna-Bunny Bread is an excellent way to start the day.. plus kids will love the fun shape!
- Shamrock Eggs in a Hole are perfect for anytime of year.
Six Strawberry Breakfast Recipes
1. Strawberry-Raisin French Toast Bake
From Mom vs. the Boys
My family loves French Toast. We usually enjoy it the regular way with some maple syrup and powdered sugar, but this strawberry raisin French toast bake looks so delicious that we are going to have to try it! Thick slices of Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread are topped with fresh chopped strawberries and a delicious mix of milk, egg, maple syrup, and cinnamon. The sweet milk mixtures soaks in for an hour, then the whole things bakes in the oven until golden brown and delicious.
2. Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
From Delightful E Made
When your body feels in need of some healthy fruits and vegetables or a boost of vitamin C, this Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie is the perfect remedy. This smoothie packs a punch with two full servings of fruit, a full serving of dairy, and about 7-12 grams of protein to help you stay full longer. I feel better already knowing I’m putting such a healthy breakfast into my body.
3. Strawberry Marmalade Recipe
From Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
The perfect way to keep enjoying strawberries year-round.
4. Strawberry Vanilla Quick Bread
From Delightful E Made
This Strawberry Banana Quick Bread is absolutely amazing! A great breakfast or delicious afternoon treat with your coffee or tea, this bread is especially quick and easy to make. Its golden vanilla batter is bejeweled with juicy strawberries and baked to perfection. The outside is perfectly crisp and the inside is moist and delicious. The whole loaf gets drizzled with icing, too!
5. Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
From Lipgloss and Crayons
An all-in-one breakfast in a glass!
6. Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits in Tortilla Cups
If you are getting tired of cold cereal or toast in the mornings, you need to try this breakfast recipe for yogurt parfaits in sweet tortilla cups. Regular tortillas are brushed with melted butter then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. After baked until crisp, they are filled with vanilla yogurt, drizzled with honey, and topped with fresh berries.
Create an amazing strawberry dish with help from these great baking ideas gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- 6 Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- Reusable Silicone Baking Cups
- Mixing Bowls
- 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon
- Mini Springform Pan
- Angled Icing Spatula
- Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great strawberry recipe ideas.
- No Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicle
- Easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie