10 Gluten Free School Lunch Ideas Kids Will Love
Keeping your children on a gluten-free diet can be hard to do, especially when school is back in session. Anything you can do to keep them on track is important. Packing a lunch daily is one way to ensure they are getting what they need, while avoiding what they don’t. These Gluten- Free School Lunch Ideas include new combinations so your kids won’t think they are missing anything at all!
Try pepperoni roll-ups, breadless sandwiches, chicken salad lettuce wraps, avocado tuna salad, veggie sandwiches, meatballs, butterfly bagels, ham and cheese apple wraps, and sandwiches on a stick—yum!
- You don’t want to miss 7 Tips to Save Money When Packing School Lunches.
- Get set for fall and cooler weather with 17 of the Best Apple Dessert Recipes for any Occasion.
1. Breadless Sandwich Ideas :: Kitchen Stewardship :: These 10 breadless sandwiches are a great way to cut out gluten.
2. Gluten Free Butterfly Bagels :: Keeley McGuire :: Not only are these super adorable, they are allergy free and delicious!
3. Ham and Cheese Apple Wraps :: Momables :: A simple recipe that is filling, yummy, and gluten free.
4. Gluten Free Sandwiches on a Stick :: Ingredients, Inc. :: Meat, cheese, and veggies; what more could you ask for?
5. Gluten Free Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps :: I Pack Lunch :: Lettuce wraps are a great way to nix bread and still be able to enjoy yummy ingredients.
6. Avocado Tuna Salad :: Cook Eat Paleo :: Only 4 ingredients, full of flavor and this is also paleo friendly.
7. Easy Gluten Free Veggie Sandwich :: The Healthy Apple – You can still eat a sandwich and be gluten free with this great recipe!
8. Gluten Free Meatballs :: Planning with Kids :: This recipe would be a terrific idea for a child’s hot school lunch.
9. Gluten & Dairy Free Pizza Twists :: Angela’s Kitchen :: Who doesn’t love pizza? These pizza twists are gluten free and taste amazing warm or cold.
10. Pepperoni Roll Ups :: Carla’s Gluten Free Recipe Box :: Easy to make, these roll-ups can be customized, plus there’s a good amount of protein!
Keep their lunches organized with these great resources gathered by the Spaceships and Laser Beams crew.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Rubbermaid Lunch Blox – Sandwich Kit
- Fit & Fresh Kids’ Reusable Lunch Container Kit with Ice Packs, 14-Piece Set, BPA-Free
- Slim Snack: Fits in Lunchboxes Where Bulky Lunch Containers Don’t. SNACK BAG & POPSICLE ALL IN ONE! Bring Snacks to Work, School, Gym & Make Blender Pops! (Pack of 4)
- Fit & Fresh Lunch on the Go Set with Ice Pack, 3 Reusable Containers with Lids, BPA-Free
- Greenco Snack-on-the-Go Colorful Silicone Molds – Pack of 6
- Pantry Elements® Silicone Baking Cups – Set of 12 Reusable Cupcake Liners
- Thermos FOOGO Stainless Steel Food Jar, Blue, 10 Ounce
- Yumbox Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Container (Tutti Frutti Blue) for Kids and Adults
- Fit & Fresh Kids Value Lunch Container Set with Removable Ice Packs- 14 Piece
Check out more great ideas for an awesome school lunch.
Plus, don’t miss 16 Creative Back to School Lunch Ideas…Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Stephanie is in love with a boy named Sam. He has taught her that it's okay to jump first and look later, to wear a dirty shirt to the park and to decide that today is a good day to take a nap in your rubber boots. She hangs out here blogging at Spaceships and Laser Beams and at our printable party shop on Etsy.