Last updated on
Table of Contents
- 1. Meat and Cheese Wrap
- 2. Healthy Taco Salad
- 3. Mini Corn Dog Muffins (Gluten Free!)
- 4. Homemade Hot Pockets
- 5. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 6. Kids' Sushi
- 7. PB&J on a Stick
- 8. Homemade Lunchables
- 10. DIY Taco Lunch
- Keep their lunches organized with these great containers and other organization ideas perfect for school lunches hand picked by the Spaceships and Laserbeams crew...
- Looking for even more great lunch ideas? Check out these great lunchbox meals that will sure please everyone!
- Plus, don't miss 15 Healthy Kids' Lunches You Can Freeze Ahead of Time...
School is back in session and it’s time to get serious about fueling our kids with healthy lunches, made with love of course.
We all know that good nutrition contributes to healthy bodies and the ability to think more clearly.
Sometimes coming up with lunch ideas that will be kid approved AND healthy can be hard, so here are some of the best Healthy School Lunch Ideas from around the web.
- Everyone will LOVE this recipe: the Best Egg Salad Sandwich.
1. Meat and Cheese Wrap
From Simple as That Blog
Here is a great way to shake up a traditional sandwich, and using a whole wheat wrap and some great, fresh veggies, you can keep the lunch fun and healthy!
2. Healthy Taco Salad
From Sugar Free Mom
This recipe is creative and sure to be a hit with the kids! Pair this yummy recipe with fresh veggies and dip, and your kid will be full and focused for the rest of their day.
3. Mini Corn Dog Muffins (Gluten Free!)
From Keeley McGuire
These are great warm or cool, and what kid doesn’t like corn dogs, right?! The super thing about these is they can be made ahead of time (in bulk) so it’s a terrific time saver.
4. Homemade Hot Pockets
Kids love Hot Pockets, but they are full of preservatives. Make your own easily with this recipe!
5. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
From First Home Love Life
Skip the can and grab a thermos with this super yummy (and healthy!) homemade chicken noodle soup recipe.
6. Kids’ Sushi
From Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart’s recipe is not only fun, it makes sure your kids have fresh veggies in their lunch.
7. PB&J on a Stick
Sweet, some protein, and you can also add fresh fruit!
8. Homemade Lunchables
My little one LOVES Lunchables! These homemade versions are not only easy to make, but way better for your kids, plus they can be customized in many different ways.
9. Kids Paleo Lunch Boxes
From Our Paleo Life
These are oh-so-yummy and perfect for those that are living the Paleo lifestyle!
10. DIY Taco Lunch
This recipe is SO fun: you pack the ingredients, your child assembles them! You could use ground turkey, beans, cheesewhatever your child loves best!
Keep their lunches organized with these great containers and other organization ideas perfect for school lunches hand picked by the Spaceships and Laserbeams crew…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
- Rubbermaid Lunch Blox
- Slim Snack
- Reusable Lunch Container Kit
- All-in-One Stackable Lunch
- Thermos FUNtainer Bottle
- Large 3-Compartment Collapsible Lunch Box
- Bento Box Lunch Box
- Reusable Cupcake Liners
- Lunch on the Go Set
Looking for even more great lunch ideas? Check out these great lunchbox meals that will sure please everyone!
- 16 Creative Back to School Lunchbox Ideas
- 10 Easy School Lunch Ideas
- 25 Bento Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 20 Awesome Ideas for School Day Breakfast
Plus, don’t miss 15 Healthy Kids’ Lunches You Can Freeze Ahead of Time…