Party Crafts and DIY
14 Cute Reindeer Craft and Food Ideas Kids will Love
I’ve found some really Cute Reindeer Craft and Food Ideas Kids Will Love! The Christmas Reindeer Handprint and Handprint Reindeer Antlers are fun crafts your boys can do while getting dirty with your permission , which should make them happy as little pigs in a mud hole!
- Kids will love helping you create these 15 Genius Recipes to Make this Winter.
- When the weather outside is keeping them inside, these 10 DIY Board Games Kids Will Love will keep them busy for hours.
The Rudolph Wrapped Bottles make festive holiday decor for around the house. The Reindeer Nose Favors, Hot Cocoa, Reindeer Mason Jar, Quick Treats, Lollipops, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cookies would be welcome Christmas party favors. Even your food buffet and dessert table will be party worthy with Reindeer Treats, Cute Cupcakes, Reindeer Chow Muddy Buddies, and Reindeer Sandwiches. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
1. Handprint Reindeer Antlers :: Meet the Dubiens
A great activity for kids, these handprint reindeer antlers are really easy to make. Plus, your children will look adorable wearing their antlers all holiday long!
2. Reindeer Treats :: Lil Luna
Kids will love making and eating these yummy and simple reindeer treats! All you need is square pretzels, Rolos and a red Skittle nose!
3. Reindeer Lollipops :: Brisbane Kids
These darling reindeer lollipops make great gifts! A cute little reindeer is printed on and cut from paper with a spot in the middle for a red lollipop “nose”.
4. Cute Rudolph Cupcakes :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
Add Santa’s reindeer to your dessert table lineup with these cute reindeer cupcakes! Vanilla frosting, candy canes, a red M&M nose and candy eyes make these easy to assemble.
5. Reese’s Cup Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Treats for Christmas :: Hungry Happenings
Nobody will be able to resist these quick and easy-to-make Reese’s Cup Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer treats! All edible, they will disappear even faster than they were made!
6. Reindeer Nose Favors :: Crafting in the Country
What a cute nod to Santa’s reindeer in this reindeer nose favor idea! A cute bag of little brown chocolate noses (Malt Balls), paired with one candy coated red nose for Rudolph will delight the recipients.
7. Rudolph Wrapped Bottles :: Wait til Your Father Gets Home, Inspired by By Stephanie Lynn, via Pinterest and Vickie Howell
This might be one of the easiest Christmas crafts ever, but it certainly is cute! Just wrap some bottles with jute, add a red Christmas ornament ball nose with some baker’s twine and top off your cute little Rudolph with some pipe cleaner ears! Add the darling Rudolph wrapped bottles to your home décor!
8. Reindeer Chow Muddy Buddies :: This Silly Girl’s Life
This recipe for reindeer chow muddy buddies is so festive and fun with the bright addition of Christmas colored M&Ms. Make some for you and some to gift!
9. Reindeer Sandwiches :: A Spotted Pony, Inspired by And Everything Sweet
Add a little Christmas fun to your children’s lunches this year by making reindeer sandwiches! It’s amazing what a heart cookie cutter, some pretzel antlers, chocolate chip eyes and a red candy nose can do to doctor up a boring old sandwich and brighten spirits.
10. Quick Reindeer Treats :: With A Blast
When we say quick reindeer treats, we aren’t kidding! Breaking apart a Toblerone bar into individual triangles serves as the basis for this cute reindeer inspired treat! Add some googly eyes, a red pom pom nose and you are ready to package these guys for delivery!
11. Reindeer Hot Cocoa :: Thirty Handmade Days
Submitted by Somewhat Simple
Packaged just right, hot cocoa mix topped with mini marshmallows can be dressed up to look just like reindeer! Check out how simple it is to do!
12. Reindeer Mason Jar :: Two More Minutes
Hot chocolate has never been packaged so sweetly! Fill up a mason jar with your favorite cocoa mix and follow the instructions for dressing the jar up like a reindeer!
13. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cookies :: Megann’s Kitchen
Use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to create reindeer cookies? This tutorial for Rudolph the red nosed reindeer cookies may just blow your mind!
14. Christmas Reindeer Handprint :: Mommy Savers
Children will enjoy making this adorable Christmas reindeer handprint art to hang in their homes. All of the supplies for this Christmas craft can readily be found at a craft store!
BONUS #1: Graham Cracker Reindeer Cupcakes
Bonus #2: Reindeer Drink Stirrers
Celebrate the holidays with these reindeer craft ideas gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Make Your Own Reindeer Antlers Craft Kit
- Magic Scratch Reindeer Christmas Ornament
- Cork Handprint Reindeer Craft
- Reindeer DIY Bell Necklace (Cute!)
- Felt Reindeer Ornament
- Classic Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Puppet Kit
Check out these great holiday DIY ideas to keep you and your kids busy.
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 20 Free Printable Letters to Santa
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
Plus, check out this gorgeous Vintage Rudolph Christmas Party…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week