Party Crafts and DIY
12 Christmas Ornaments Made with LEGO
It’s time to put up the Christmas tree! Our family loves to make our own ornaments and every holiday season we pick a theme. This year a big, favorite thing in our house has been anything LEGO. We have LEGO sets, figures, movies, and even a big LEGO pillow so LEGO love made the choice easy, especially when I discovered some awesome LEGO Christmas Ornament ideas.
- Keep kids busy with these DIY Board Games Kids Will Love.
- These 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining will help keep you organized this season.
- I’m loving this Holiday Shadowbox Ornament.
If LEGO is popular at your house too, you’ll like what I found: LEGO Christmas figurines, reindeer, a LEGO filled ornament, snow globe, poinsettia, Christmas tree, angel, present-shaped ornament, candy cane and even a LEGO snowflake ornament. Building these ornaments is not only an opportunity for family fun, they would also make a terrific boy’s December birthday party activity or serve as Christmas party favors. Check out this list, grab a few LEGO and let the building begin!
1. LEGO Christmas Figures :: Our Forever Home, inspired by LEGO Jr. Magazine
Add a cute LEGO Santa, snowman and Christmas tree to your ornaments this year. Kids will love seeing their LEGO creations hanging on your tree.
2. LEGO Filled Ornament :: Frugal Fun for Boys
Clear plastic ball ornaments can be filled with 2×1 red, white and green LEGO bricks for a fantastic DIY ornament.
5. LEGO Poinsettia Ornament :: Chris McVeigh
Finally—a poinsettia you don’t have to water! This LEGO poinsettia ornament uses some fun LEGO pieces. Looks awesome decking your tree or a gift.
6. LEGO Angel Ornament :: Ryan Schreyer
Add a unique angel to the tree this year. Bet kids will love making this LEGO angel ornament!
7. LEGO Present :: Parent’s Magazine
Let children surprise people on their list with this creative display: LEGO bricks tied up with ribbon make a box that is also a gift!
8. LEGO Snowflake :: Clever Toys
Blue and white LEGO combine to create a beautiful snowflake ornament. Imagine a tree covered in these beauties!
9. LEGO Christmas Tree :: Rust and Sunshine
This LEGO Christmas tree decked out in mini LEGO ornaments is amazing! Recreate it for a fun holiday craft or favor.
10. LEGO Candy Cane :: The Taylor House
Red and white combine for a super-sweet LEGO candy cane ornament. This would be an easy activity for kids of almost all ages.
11. LEGO Ornaments :: Northeast Ohio Family Fun
Get inspired to make your own LEGO ornaments with the creativity you’ll discover in these 7 ideas made from a variety of red, green and white pieces. Add a little ribbon for hanging.
Build some holiday fun with these awesome Lego sets everyone will love creating.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- LEGO Creator Santas Workshop
- LEGO Christmas Train
- LEGO Christmas Snowman
- LEGO Winter Village Market
- LEGO Christmas Tree
- LEGO Toy Workshop
- LEGO Winter Skating Scene
- LEGO City Advent Calendar
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar
Check out these great holiday DIY ideas to keep you and your kids busy…
- 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids Can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
Plus, check out 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week