23 of the Best Ninjago Party Ideas
Kick up your LEGO Ninjago party planning with 23 of the best Ninjago birthday party ideas!
Pack a punch with Ninjago decorations. Entertain guests with games like “pin the mask on the ninja” or let them eat Ninjago-inspired candy kabobs, cupcakes and cookies. Send home sweet treats in Ninjago favor bags. What a party!
- Kids will never get bored with these 17 Ways to Play with LEGOs.
- Have a LEGO fan in your house? Check out 19 Ways to Decorate with LEGOs to spruce up their play space.
1. A LEGO Ninjago Birthday Party :: Banner Events, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
Asian screens, ninja shirts and bandanas, toy nunchucks, throwing star target practice, a pagoda style cupcake stand, and a candy takeout table complete with takeout boxes are just a few of the fun ideas you’ll find in this Lego Ninjago birthday party. Check out more fun Lego Ninjago party games, party favors and decoration ideas!
2. Ninjago Cake :: I Love Doing All Things Crafty
Before you decide on a cake for your child’s Ninjago party, check out this Ninjago cake! It’s 3 tiers tall and covered in the coolest LEGO Ninjago inspired fondant details, like mini figures and the birthday child’s name in LEGO font letters.
3. Candy Sushi :: Anders Ruff Custom Designs, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
Kids at your Ninjago party may not have palates developed for real sushi quite yet, but this candy sushi is a different story! You can make these yourself with rice krispies, marshmallows, orange sprinkles and candy like Swedish fish, gummy rings, Starburst and Airheads!
4. LEGO Ninjago Cake :: SimplyIced, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
You may have a hard time cutting into this Lego Ninjago cake! The white ninja mini figure stands tall as a cake topper on a round fondant covered base with a LEGO inspired top.
5. Ninjago Party Place Settings :: The Party Designers, as seen on Kara’s Party Ideas
Add some kick to your Ninjago party place settings! Colorful layered plates, chopsticks, take out boxes, a fortune cookie and cups with peering Ninjago eyes will help you defeat the status quo.
6. LEGO Ninjago T-shirts :: Life, Love and Thyme
Guests will love sporting custom Lego Ninjago t-shirts at your child’s Ninjago party. You’ll love how easy they are to make using vinyl!
7. Ninjago Fortune Cookie Toss Game :: Anders Ruff Custom Designs, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
Don’t get discouraged trying to come up with an idea for a Ninjago party game! This Ninjago fortune cookie toss game is a DIY idea you can make using Asian style takeout containers, some Ninjago printables and a big pile of fortune cookies!
8. Ninjago Lollipops :: Seshalyn’s Party Ideas
A little creativity and crepe paper later and you can surprise Ninjago party guests with Ninjago lollipops! Grab lollipops and mummy wrap them in strips of crepe paper. Adhere a small set of Ninjago eyes with glue (you can find them online with a quick search).
9. Ninjago Minifigure Sugar Cookies :: Debbie M, as seen on Catch My Party
These Ninjago mini figure sugar cookies are basic enough that almost anyone can make them. Bake up a batch of circle shaped sugar cookies and add a ninja style face mask and eyes with frosting!
10. DIY Ninja Staffs :: One Charming Party
Make your own ninja staffs to be used for a party game and a take home favor! These are a simple DIY made from foam tubing insulation, PVC pipe and string!
11. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Nunchucks :: Debbie M, as seen on Catch My Party
Nunchucks and ninjas go together like peanut butter and jelly! You can whip up a batch of edible chocolate covered pretzel nunchucks using rod pretzels, melting chocolate and shoelace style licorice.
12. Pin the Mask on the Ninja Party Game :: Crazy Little Projects
Putting a twist on the classic Pin the Tail on the Donkey game, this Pin the Mask on the Ninja party game is perfect for Ninjago parties. DIY some paper ninja masks and draw or print out a life sized ninja silhouette to create this fun game!
13. Ninjago Balloons :: Country Girl Home
You can create these Ninjago balloons in a matter of minutes! Print and cut out images of Ninjago character eyes and attach them to helium filled balloons with glue dots or tape!
14. Ninja Game :: 81 South Street, as seen on Kara’s Party Ideas
Toy swords and air-filled balloons are all you need for a fun ninja game! Arm each party guest with a toy sword and challenge them to keep their balloon in the air! For more of a challenge, add multiple balloons!
15. Ninjago Party Ideas :: Anders Ruff Custom Designs, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
Your Ninjago party idea book will be full of inspiration after you see this Ninjago party full of colorful, coordinated details, including printable Lego Ninjago decorations and sweet treats! Plus don’t miss all of the creative Ninjago activity ideas, many of which come as a printable download!
16. Ninjago Favor Bags :: Lemon Squeazy Home
Boring favor bags be gone! A few extra minutes spent and you can have Ninjago favor bags. Purchase basic favor bags in the Ninjago character colors and add Ninjago eyes sourced from the internet. Add party guests’ names on a tag, printed in both English and Japanese!
17. Ninjago Candy Kabobs :: Banner Events, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
These creative Ninjago candy kabobs will be the hit at your Ninjago party! Made from sour belts, gummy candy and edible ink markers, they are so impressive!
18. Ninjago Sugar Cookies :: Sugar Bites D, as seen on Catch My Party
Recreate favorite Ninjago characters in sugar cookie form! Try your hand at flooding and piping with royal icing, or hire someone to make these Ninjago sugar cookies for you!
19. Ninjago Paper Lanterns :: Seshalyn’s Party Ideas
Add some Ninjago flair to your party decorations! These Ninjago paper lanterns are so easy to make using an ordinary red Chinese style paper lantern and a pair of Ninjago eyes, printed from the internet
20. LEGO Ninjago Coloring Book Favors :: Gummy Bears and Pony Tails
Whether you want a great party activity for little guests or a creative favor to send home with them, these Lego Ninjago coloring book favors are an easy choice! Just find some free Ninjago clipart images online and format them coloring book style prior to printing. Staple on a cover image, and you are set!
21. Ninja Mask Favor Tutorial :: Lemon Squeezy Home
Save time and money with this ninja mask favor tutorial! You can use old (or new) t-shirts to fold and twist into a ninja mask—no cutting required!
22. Ninjago Inspired Dessert Table :: Banner Events, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
If you want a unique look for your Ninjago inspired dessert table, add a printable Asian inspired arch backdrop to set the scene. Ninjago themed desserts like cookies, a cake, cupcakes and candy will bring the Asian and Ninjago styles together.
23. LEGO Ninjago Cupcakes :: SimplyIced, as seen on Spaceships and Laser Beams
Create cool Lego Ninjago cupcakes with fondant masks and peering faces! You will need fondant in red, yellow, black, white and blue, edible black ink markers and a circle shaped cookie cutter.
Check out these great LEGO Ninjago party supplies gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Yellow Sunshine Paper Lanterns
- Paper Lanterns
- 100 Chinese Take Out Box
- Square Dessert Plates
- Square Dessert Plates
- Black Small Cake Pedestal
- Black Square Plastic Tray
- Screen Room Divider
- Ceramic Side Dish
- Bamboo Table Chopsticks
- Zen Style Dipping Sauce Dishes
- Wonton Soup Spoons
- Small Clear Favor Boxes
- Chinese Take Out Boxes
- Paper Straws
- Bamboo Pole Canes
- Chinese Million Dollar Bill
- Dragon Rubber Ninja Stars Costume
- Ninja Toy Figures
- Ninja Warrior Party Reversible Cupcake Wrappers
- Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters
- Foam Board for Ninja Rubber Throwing Stars
Be sure to check out more LEGO Ninjago birthday ideas here:
Plus, check out Well-Built LEGO Ninjago Boys Birthday Party…