January 17, 2023Review Recipe
Star Wars Themed Food Ideas
Table of Contents
We hate to say this out loud, but we’ve been thinking about back-to-school. Psst, check out these Star Wars-themed birthday party ideas! Whenever you go to Walmart. you just can’t help but think about school. It is hard not to notice all sorts of deals on school supplies and back-to-school lunch solutions.
- Check out these cool construction-themed party ideas
- Get inspired with this boy-girl sibling’s beautiful beach party
- This Nautical Baby Shower idea is absolutely lovely
- You do not want to miss out on these 50 Best Party Games for Kids
It’s tempting to think of ways to extend the laid-back feeling that summer does best. Our -scientific analysis reveals:
- Summer isn’t just about the weather; it’s the attitude.
- Cutting down on commitments multiplies peace.
- Relaxing expectations makes room for more spontaneous fun.
- Planning ahead and being organized eliminates a lot of stress.
That last one can be the greatest challenge if you are more of a spontaneous sort. Still am. But hopefully, you can see the benefits of less stress!
So, back-to-school is on the radar. One of the things we noticed that Walmart is selling is Glad Disney Multipacks, with designs. They are great at keeping the kid’s lunch contents fresh and protected from smooshing and drying out. Glad food containers are dependable, reusable, and BPA-free.
We also appreciate the Glad Disney Multipacks are dishwasher and microwave friendly, plus the 14-piece set is easily stackable when it’s not in use. They will be perfect for packing back-to-school lunches. Kids will love opening their lunch bags and finding the Star Wars containers. Oh, be aware that Walmart and Walmart.com are the only places the Glad Disney Multipacks are available. Plan ahead + pick some up on your next Walmart run = no last-minute stress!
STAR WARS LUNCH
- 6-8 baby carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- hummus, ranch dressing, peanut butter, etc.
Cut each stalk of celery in half, lengthwise, then cut into 2-3 inch sections. Wrap the ends in foil.
Princess Leia Cookies
- 6-8 vanilla cookies
- ½ c chocolate chips
- candy-coated chocolate candies or regular-size chocolate chips
- edible markers (found in the cake decorating section)
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until completely melted. Dip one end of the vanilla cookie into the chocolate and stick two chocolate candies on the sides. Refrigerate for 3-5 minutes to let the chocolate set. Use the marker to draw eyes and mouth onto each cookie.
TIE Fighter Cheese & Crackers
- hexagon-shaped crackers (you might have to hunt a little, but you can find them!)
- mozzarella cheese stick
- cream cheese
Cut the cheese stick into ½ inch sections.
Put a little bit of cream cheese on a cracker and stick the piece of cheese on top. Add cream cheese to the other cracker and press down on the top of the cracker.
*This is sponsored content written on behalf of Glad.
Be sure to check out more fun birthday party ideas here:
- Birthday Parties That are Totally Awesome
- Top Notch Minecraft Themed Birthday Party
- Sing-a-Long Party
- 11 Awesome Crafts Kids Will Love
Plus, check out 19 John Deere Tractor Party Ideas