October 25, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Summertime is the perfect time for sipping on a refreshing drink like these peach margaritas. Sweet, delicious peaches combined with tart lime and smooth tequila make for fruity cocktails you’ll want to savor all season long.
Peach Margaritas Ingredients
If you’re searching for a sweet and refreshing cocktail to quench your thirst on a hot summer day, look no further than the peach margarita.
This delicious and unique version of the classic margarita packs a flavorful punch with its sweet and tart blend of peaches, tequila, and lime juice.
- 2 cups of frozen peaches
- 4 ounces of peach juice
- 2 ounces of fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces of simple syrup
- 4 ounces of tequila
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Coarse salt for the salted rim
Simple syrup can be purchased in most grocery stores but it’s super easy to make yourself too.
Combine 1 part water and 1 part sugar in a saucepan on the stove on medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves. Let cool and use in your recipes. Keep it in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks.
Substitutions And Additions
PEACHES: Frozen peaches from the grocery store have less flavor than ripe peaches during peak peach season. If fresh, ripe peaches are available, substitute those for frozen grocery store peaches.
To maintain the frozen margarita texture, pit, peel, and slice the fresh peaches and then freeze them in a single layer to use in the peach margarita recipe.
PEACH SCHNAPPS: You can add peach schnapps to the fruity margarita recipe. We’d recommend 1 ounce for every 2-serving recipe.
How To Make This Peach Margaritas Recipe
All the ingredients are mixed up in a blender for this peach margarita recipe. Follow our directions below to whip this drink up in a flash.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
If you’d prefer, you could double or triple the recipe and make an entire pitcher of peach margaritas to share with friends.
STEP ONE: Place margarita glasses in the freezer to chill for 10 to 15 minutes before preparing the margaritas.
STEP TWO: Add the frozen peaches, peach juice, lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, and ice to a blender.
STEP THREE: Blend until the margaritas are smooth, thick, and evenly blended.
If you find your drink is too thick, add an extra splash of juice or alcohol. If it is too thin, add a bit of ice and blend again to thicken your drink up.
STEP FOUR: Run a lime wedge around the rim of each margarita glass. Invert the glass on a small plate filled with coarse salt to salt the rim of the glass.
You could also sugar the rims of the glasses instead of salting them.
STEP FIVE: Pour frozen margarita into glasses and serve immediately, garnished with a fresh lime wedge and/or a fresh peach slice.
Dunk your peach slice garnish in a little bit of lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.
How To Serve This Peach Margarita Recipe
Enjoy frozen peach margaritas on hot summer days with your friends in the backyard.
IN THE FRIDGE: Serve this refreshing drink immediately. The frozen mixture won’t last in the fridge without melting.
IN THE FREEZER: We don’t recommend freezing this beverage. It is best made fresh.
These frozen peach margaritas are everything you could want in a drink. The perfect blend of sweet peach flavor and sour lime, with a kick of tequila to get the party started.
Whether you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo or just looking for an excuse to drink something delicious, these drinks are sure to hit the spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pick a medium to higher-end reposado tequila or Blanco tequila as it won’t compete too much with the flavor of the fruit.
This peach margarita recipe is best made fresh as the frozen mixture won’t last long before it begins to thaw.
You could easily make this refreshing cocktail in a variety of flavors. Just replace the frozen peaches with another frozen fruit as well as substituting the appropriate flavor of juice. Try mango and strawberry for two tasty options.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Red Wine Slushie
- Pineapple Rum Punch
- Mimosa Float
- Strawberry Champagne Floats
- Shirley Temple
- Peach Cobbler
- Sweet Peach Iced Tea
- Pineapple Cooler
- Limoncello Spritz
- Pineapple Spears in Malibu Rum
- Tequila Sunrise Jello Shots
- Margarita Popsicles
- Empress Gin Cocktail
- Mint Margarita
- Mudslide Drink
- Alcoholic Frozen Lemonade
- Chick Fil A Lemonade (Frosted)
- Screwdriver Drink
- Tequila Jello Shots
- Creamsicle Drink
- Tequila Sour
- Iced Tea
- Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Dirty Shirley Cocktail
- Strawberry Mojito
- Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Alcoholic Root Beer Float
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 4 ounces peach juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Coarse salt, for the rims
- Place margarita glasses in the freezer to chill for 10 to 15 minutes before preparing margaritas.
- Add frozen peaches, peach juice, lime juice, simple syrup, tequila, and ice to a blender.
- Blend until the margaritas are smooth, thick, and evenly blended.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of each margarita glass. Invert glass on a small plate filled with coarse salt to salt the rim.
- Pour frozen margarita into glasses and serve immediately, garnished with lime wedges and/or peach slices.
- If you’d prefer, you could double or triple the recipe and make an entire pitcher of peach margaritas to share with friends.
- If you find your drink is too thick, add an extra splash of juice or alcohol. If it is too thin, add a bit of ice and blend again to thicken your drink up.
- You could also sugar the rims of the glasses instead of salting them.
- Dunk your peach slice garnish in a little bit of lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.