What looks like it should be invited to a party? This homemade Funfetti cake batter ice cream! You dont even need an ice cream maker to pull it off, either. Kids will get excited over the colorful sprinkles. Youll be glad for an easy dessert that is especially appealing on a hot summer day.
- Surprise your loved ones with this Sprinkles & Mocha Mom’s Favorite Cake.
- This Nutella Poke Cake is perfect for your next gathering or event.
- Check out these rainbow food ideas for more fun colored food inspiration.
Although this ice cream dessert would add to any party, a circus/carnival themed birthday, a confetti themed celebration, a magic party, fairy tale theme or an about to pop baby shower would particularly partner well. Dip this into bowls or fill ice cream cones. Bring on the balloons and decorations if you are hosting a party or if you just want to celebrate the day, this Funfetti will simply add to the occasion!
Heres what you need:
FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM (no churn)
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Using a mixer, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in a large bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cake mix and sprinkles.
- Combine mixtures by folding in whipped cream with a rubber spatula.
- Spread into a 2 quart container. Cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in the freezer if you have any left.
More great dessert recipes:
- Sunshine Cupcake Recipe
- One of a Kind Dr. Pepper Ice Cream Float