Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Homemade brownies are the easiest and quickest dessert you can whip up if you feel like a sweet treat, but we all know that a Brownie Ice Cream Sundae is the ultimate of indulgent and easy desserts! This no-churn version makes it even easier to enjoy this sweet treat!
- Don’t miss this No Guilt Brownie Recipe.
- This 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies is perfect for a sweet treat or just because.
Recently, I made double-chocolate caramel brownies for an ice cream movie night and I thought, why not make our own brownie ice cream?! I went the easier route of using our 2-ingredient brownie recipe but you can definitely use that caramel brownie recipe or your own favorite for an even more indulgent treat. For me, this dessert is all about quick and easy!
You can also mix the sprinkles and chocolate drizzle into the ice cream base, but be warned that the sprinkles will bleed color into the surrounding ice cream so it may look better to leave them until you’re ready to serve. This ice cream would be the perfect option for a ice cream toppings bar or party!
Brownie Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1-10 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk
- Brownies -- see instructions!
- First, make the brownies. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the chocolate graham crumbs and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk until fully incorporated.
- Press into a lined or greased 9x9 cake pan and bake 8-12 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- While the brownies are cooling, prepare the ice cream base.
- Whip up your whipping (heavy) cream with a mixer for at least 2 minutes, until soft peaks form. (Be careful not to overmix or the cream will turn to butter!)
- The cream will go through several stages, from bubbly, to slightly thickened, to rippling, and finally puffy and airy.
- Gently stir in the sweetened condensed milk, along with the vanilla extract. You don't want to deflate the cream, so avoid overmixing.
- Fold the ice cream base into a glass cake pan (or lined loaf pan) and sprinkle pieces of the brownie mixture into the ice cream, pushing some pieces further into the ice cream with a spatula.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, sprinkles, cherries, nuts - the sky is the limit!
Create your own culinary masterpiece with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great dessert recipes everyone will love.
- No-Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream
- No Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream