March 17, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Sirs and Ladies flocked to this adorable Knights & Dragons birthday party. Olivia from Invento Festa designed a majestic party fit for a king, complete with felt crowns and princess wands. The party was decked out in vibrant colors from the medieval banners to the dramatic dragons.
Olivia filled this party’s two (yes two) dessert tables with every goodie a six-year-old would want including cupcakes, cookies, cotton candy, candies, cake pops, and parfaits. Everything was color-coordinated with cute custom images of knights and dragons. The cake had an incredibly detailed fondant dragon nestled atop and surrounded by eggs made out of gumballs.
The seating area was styled with pops of color around the black tables and chairs. Each table had a cute centerpiece with a felt crown that matched the crown worn by the guest of honor. Upon arrival, each guest was given either a knight’s tunic or a princess wand so they could complete the ambiance of the dragon-slaying knight’s den!
How To Plan Your Own Knights & Dragons Party Like This One:
- At the front door, greet guests with knights and princesses be welcome to Gabriel’s castle!
- All the girls received a princess wand and the boys a knight tunic.
- There were two kinds of centerpieces: a dragon’s nest with gum eggs and felt crowns with chocolate coins.
- There were two desserts tables with castles, knights, dragons, and a lot of chocolates, cupcakes, and cotton candy,
More Party Ideas You Will Love:
- Teen Party Ideas
- Sing-a-Long Party
- 11 Awesome Crafts Kids Will Love
- Super Mario Party Ideas
- Beach Bash First Birthday