October 5, 2022Review Recipe
Table of Contents
If you have a summer birthday to celebrate, this kiddie car wash idea would be an awesome party activity or if you simply want to make all of the neighborhood kids happy, this project should do it! Sara, from Mom Endeavors, said this is easy to build. Pool noodles, PVC, and sponges are the main components. We like that it is a fun cool-off alternative that still keeps the kids moving.
- Keeps kids busy with 14 Summer Activities for Kids
- Plus, check out this fun DIY Lego Guy
- Check out these 23 Crazy Cool Camping Ideas, Hacks, Tips and Tricks
- This Camping Themed 8th Birthday is perfect
Have you noticed that the grass dies under a kiddie pool? That sure won’t happen with this kiddie car wash. This set-up can be used in a driveway or sidewalk when the kids are riding on their vehicles, but you can move it around the yard, too, and give the grass a drink while they run through the sprinkler.
Be sure to visit Sara at Mom Endeavors for a supply list and details on how to put the kiddie car wash together. As a former teacher and mom to three boys, you know she has a lot of fun crafting and cooking suggestions to happily engage kids.
For more outdoor fun, don’t miss out on these great ideas!
- Cool Skateboard Birthday Party
- The Best Minecraft Birthday Party Ideas
- Army Boot Camp Birthday Party
Plus, don’t miss out on 52 Cowboy Themed Birthday Party Ideas