February 19, 2022Review Post
8 Cleaning Hacks That Make Getting Party-Ready a Breeze
Table of Contents
- 1. Home Cleaning Kit
- 2. Speed Clean All Your Bathrooms in 15 Minutes
- 3. How to Clean a Plastic Shower Curtain
- 4. 19 Amazing Home Organization Tips and Hacks
- 5. How to Clean Your Entire House in Only 30 Minutes
- 6. How to Organize Your Refrigerator
- 7. DIY Dishwasher Tablets
- 8. How to Clean Dirty Blinds
- Check out some of our favorite cleaning supplies:
- Check out more great ideas to help keep your house sparkling clean.
- Plus, check out 20 Printables to Organize Your Home Life...
- Plus, don't miss DIY laundry artwork...
When it comes to party planning, it sometimes seems like cleaning the house takes more time than the fun party ideas.
But no matter how awesome your decorations and other preparations are, if your home isn’t nice and tidy the décor may get overlooked—so cleaning matters!
Follow these simple cleaning hacks to make getting ready for a party a breeze.
These super ideas include how to make a home cleaning kit, speed clean all your bathrooms in 15 minutes, clean a plastic shower curtain, clean your entire house in 30 minutes, organize your refrigerator, clean dirty blinds, make your own dishwasher tablets (or even homemade laundry detergent) and hacks for holiday entertaining.
Isn’t it great to be clean?!
- Make your days hassle free with 16 Free Printables to Organize Your Life.
- Check out these 8 DIY LEGO Travel Cases to Keep you Organized while at home or on the go.
1. Home Cleaning Kit
From Empress of Dirt
This home cleaning kit will change your life. Filled with the best supplies to get the job done, you can just grab the kit out of your cupboard or pantry to dust or clean any mess.
A lightweight cleaning supply caddy is loaded with all of the essentials including a selection of homemade cleansers, all the necessary cleaning tools, and rubber gloves for safety.
Don’t forget to check out their realistic cleaning plan so you don’t wear yourself out.
2. Speed Clean All Your Bathrooms in 15 Minutes
From Clean Mama
Follow along with this simple cleaning routine to clean all of your bathrooms in a single fifteen-minute sweep.
Learn to build your own supply kit including microfiber cloths, glass cleaner, and more in a plastic caddy and then get to work.
Every bathroom can be deep cleaned in this short amount of time by following a few simple steps. Save extra time by vacuuming and mopping your whole house another day of the week.
3. How to Clean a Plastic Shower Curtain
From DIY Budget Girl
4. 19 Amazing Home Organization Tips and Hacks
From Spaceships and Laser Beams
An organized home is heavenly.
And, contrary to popular opinion, achieving home organization success doesn’t have to take forever to achieve or cost a lot of money.
From a DIY homework station to a cleaning command center to organizing your Tupperware and board games, this round up list of ideas is sure to help you clear the clutter and get your home in tip top shape.
5. How to Clean Your Entire House in Only 30 Minutes
6. How to Organize Your Refrigerator
There is nothing worse than getting ready to go grocery shopping and doing inventory of your fridge only to learn that you have let tons of food go to waste.
This post will show you how to stop the madness and save some money too, by organizing your refrigerator on the cheap.
Using stackable bins, sticker labels, and a dry erase marker you can clean up your fridge and make note of all the extra food stored in your freezer.
7. DIY Dishwasher Tablets
Save some money on your weekly grocery bill with this simple tutorial for homemade dishwasher detergent tabs.
Most of the ingredients are easily found at your local grocery store and there is minimal prep involved. Simply measure out and mix together all of your ingredients and press the mixture into an ice cube tray.
Once they are dried you can store the tabs in a baggie or jar until you are ready to use them.
8. How to Clean Dirty Blinds
From Keep Home Simple
Blinds are one part of my house that I can never seem to get truly clean, so I was so happy to find this post.
This brilliant home owner used a chemical free cleaner made with water and vinegar, and then slipped a sock over her hand to get into all the nooks of her window blinds.
It’s also helpful to have a second dry sock on hand so that once all of the slats have been cleaned you can dry them off too!
Check out some of our favorite cleaning supplies:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Mop and Broom Holder
- Wall Mount Grocery Bag Dispenser
- Foldable Fabric Baskets
- Foldable Drawer Dividers
- Double Rod Closet
- EZY Tidy Storage Bag
- 10-Drawer Rolling Organizer
- Organize It All Can Rack
- Tot Tutors Toy Organizer
- Loop Scarf Holder
- Craft Center Organizer
- Cubby Storage Bin
- Three Bin Storage Cubby
- 8 Compartment Storage Cabinet
- Tot Tutors Book Rack
Check out more great ideas to help keep your house sparkling clean.
- 9 Places You Often Miss Spring Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Ideas with Free Printable
- 20 Free Printables to Organize Everything in Your Own
Plus, check out 20 Printables to Organize Your Home Life…
Plus, don’t miss DIY laundry artwork…