Warning: beware of stampedes to the table when you serve these dinner and dessert recipe ideas that our Facebook followers chose this week! Whole Roasted Chicken with Tomato Artichoke Sauce, Smoked Turkey Sausage and Vermicelli Rice Pilaf, Baked Spaghetti, Cabbage and Noodles or Tai Coconut Soup will showcase your good taste.
And since decadent desserts are the exclamation point at the end of a great meal, our experts suggest Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Cake, Pina Colada Fluff, No-Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Fudge Cake or Christmas Maraschino Shortbread Cookies. Sounds good to me!
Here are our Facebook followers favorite posts from this week:
1. Whole Roasted Chicken with Tomato Artichoke Sauce :: Mama Loves Food
2. Smoked Turkey Sausage and Vermicelli Rice Pilaf :: Sprinkle Some Fun
3. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Cake :: Life Made Sweeter
4. Baked Spaghetti :: Taste of Home
5. Cabbage and Noodles :: Spend with Pennies
6. Pina Colada Fluff :: Mom on Timeout
7. No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
8. Tai Coconut Soup :: Kids Activity Blog
9. Peanut Butter Fudge Cake :: Cooking at Home
10. Christmas Maraschino Shortbread Cookies :: OMG Chocolate Desserts
Check out more great recipe ideas you’ll love.
Plus, don’t miss 10 Most Popular Recipes this Week: October 7…