Chicken Parmesan Burgers
Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.
Are you looking for a new kind of burger recipe? I have one for you! It would taste good any time but it is an excellent choice after a fun afternoon in the summer sun. With great weather and swimming pool potential, I know I don’t want to spend extended time in the kitchen, yet all of that fresh air and sunshine makes everyone hungry. Chicken Parmesan Burgers are delicious!
What adds a bold flavor to the sandwich is RAGU Homestyle Sauce. You can pick it up at Kroger but it tastes like you picked it from your garden.
Vine-ripened tomatoes, diced onions, garlic, plus fragrant basil, oregano and fennel, deliver hours-at-the-stove homemade taste—but it’s as easy as opening the jar.
There are no artificial flavors or colors and there is no high-fructose corn syrup so the RAGU Homestyle Sauce really is something you’d like to make for your family.
Want to try it? With a coupon, you can save $.55 when you purchase two RAGU Homestyle sauces, 16 ounces or larger.
Or comment on which new RAGU Homestyle flavor you’d like to try and a recipe you would create and you have a chance to win a $25 Kroger gift card!
Bet your family will love these delicious Chicken Parmesan Burgers and you’ll love that they don’t take hours to prepare.
- 1-pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup garlic and herb bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Ragu Homestyle Traditional Sauce
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- ciabatta rolls
- In a medium bowl add ground chicken, bread crumbs and eggs. Season with salt and pepper and gently use your hands to work the egg and bread crumbs into the meat. Once combined, divide the mixture into 4 equal parts.
- Take each section and flatten into burgers.
- In a skillet over medium low heat, drizzle 2 T olive oil around the pan. When the pan is hot, place the patties into the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sides of the patties turn white. Flip over and cook another 3-4 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- Once burgers are finished, remove from pan and place the ciabatta rolls in the pan face down until brown and toasted.
- In a small pan, warm the sauce on the stove until a light simmer and turn off heat.
- Layer spinach, burger, sauce and cheese on the rolls. Leave the tops off and broil until cheese is browned. Remove from oven and top with roll.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week