Party Crafts and DIY
23 Adorable Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
Decorating Easter Eggs is a popular Easter tradition. Whether you go the traditional dye route or like to mix things, up, decorating eggs is fun! Challenge yourself to try one of these 23 adorable Easter egg decorating ideas this year. There are so many ways to dress up an egg—decorate them to look like Super Mario Bros. or do silk tie-dying, use nail polish, tacks or buttons. Fun techniques can make your Easter eggs the best on the block.
- If you’re preparing for an Easter celebration, try these 25 Easter Craft & Activities
- Get ready by trying out these 23 adorable Easter desserts.
1. Dyed Minion Easter Eggs :: A Pumpkin and a Princess
2. DIY Emoji Easter Eggs :: Studio DIY
3. Chick Easter Eggs :: It All Started With Paint
4. Fingerprint Easter Eggs :: Crafty Morning
5. DIY Carrot Easter Eggs :: A Night Owl Blog
6. Mustache Eggs :: ellas inspiration
7. Watercolor Floral Easter Eggs :: Dream a Little Bigger
8. Dyed Ninja Turtles Easter Eggs :: A Pumpkin and a Princess
9. Decoupage Easter Eggs :: By Wilma
10. Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs :: Our Best Bites
11. DIY Nail Polish Easter Eggs :: Little Inspiration
12. Babouchka Easter Eggs :: OhOh Blog
13. Black and White Sharpie Eggs :: Obviously Sweet
14. Super Mario Bros. Easter Eggs :: Instructables
15. Painterly Pastels Easter Eggs :: Paper & Stitch
16. Easter Egg Pinatas :: Corner Blog
17. Embroidered Eggs :: Wikipedia
18. Button-Covered Easter Eggs :: Dotcom Women
19. DIY Pineapple Easter Eggs :: Studio DIY
20. People Easter Eggs :: I’d Like to Be
21. Party Animals Eggs :: FamilyCircle
22. Sakura Easter Eggs :: Craft Passion
23. Silver and Gold Tack Easter Eggs :: Create. Craft. Love., as seen on The 36th Avenue
DON’T MISS MORE FUN EASTER IDEAS PERFECT FOR KIDS.
PLUS, CHECK OUT 40 THINGS TO PUT INSIDE EASTER EGGS
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Stephanie is in love with a boy named Sam. He has taught her that it's okay to jump first and look later, to wear a dirty shirt to the park and to decide that today is a good day to take a nap in your rubber boots. She hangs out here blogging at Spaceships and Laser Beams and at our printable party shop on Etsy.