Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Anyone else have a crazy amount of Peeps hiding in their kitchen cupboard? I don’t know why we thought we needed them in every colour – but we did! I’ve found the perfect way to use up all of those brightly coloured bunnies and chicks – these easy Peeps Rice Krispie Squares!
- These Easy Easter Bunnies are perfect for an after school treat.
- There is something for everyone in this list of 23 Adorable Easter Desserts.
We first made some Peeps air-dry clay with our giant Peeps stash, but that barely used half a package so I knew we’d have to come up with a multi-coloured snack to make a serious dent in our Peeps.
I wanted a more muted, pastel-coloured Rice Krispie square, so I mixed our Peeps with regular (plain) mini marshmallows to help tone down their colour – but you can definitely use all Peeps for this recipe and achieve a more vibrant final product.
If you had major patience, you could shape these Peeps Rice Krispies into shapes, or even make stripes instead of layers and cut oval “Easter Egg” shapes — OR even better: buy a Wilton Peeps tray and make your own Rice Krispie Peeps!
Get set for Spring baking with these Amazon affiliate links gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans – Bakeware Set
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula, 13-Inch, Black
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan