October 19, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Wow your friends and family with this no-bake Snickers bar pie, and we have no doubt that everyone will love the delicious chocolate and peanut butter flavors! This pie features a buttery graham crust filled with creamy peanut butter and pudding filling that is then topped with pieces of yummy Snickers bars.
No-Bake Snickers Bar Pie Ingredients
This delightful dessert combines all the sweet, nutty, and chocolatey flavors of a Snickers bar into a single, scrumptious pie.
The buttery graham cracker crust provides a perfect crunch that complements the creamy filling made with plenty of caramel, whipped cream, and nougat.
But the real star of the show is the generous layer of chopped Snickers bars on top, adding an extra pop of flavor and texture.
Substitutions And Additions
CRUST: An Oreo crust or a chocolate graham cracker crust would also be a good choice in this no-bake Snickers pie.
TOPPING: You could also add caramel sauce drizzle over the top. We added some chopped peanuts along with the Snickers pieces as well.
PEANUT BUTTER: For those with peanut allergies or if you’re not a fan of peanut butter, almond butter or cashew butter are excellent substitutes. Both options will bring their distinct nutty flavors and creamy texture to the pie.
SNICKERS BARS: Get creative with your add-ins! Instead of Snickers bars, consider using other candy bars like Twix, Milky Way, or Butterfinger for a playful twist.
How To Make This No-Bake Snickers Bar Pie Recipe
Once you mix up the creamy pie filling, you will spread it in the pre-made pie crust and chill the pie before serving.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
This is a great recipe to make ahead of time so that it has plenty of time to chill in the fridge before serving.
STEP ONE: In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until fully combined.
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don’t end up with lumps in the cream cheese mixture.
STEP TWO: Beat in the cheesecake pudding mix.
STEP THREE: Slowly pour in the heavy cream while continuing to beat with the hand mixer.
STEP FOUR: Fold ½ of the thawed Cool Whip into the peanut butter mixture until fluffy and combined.
STEP FIVE: Chop 6 Snickers bars into bite-size pieces and fold the chopped Snickers into the peanut butter mixture.
Be very gentle when you are folding in the Snickers as you don’t want to break up the pieces of the chocolate bar.
STEP SIX: Transfer the pie filling mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust and smooth the top into a mound.
STEP SEVEN: Use the remaining Cool Whip to pipe decorations on the top of the pie and decorate with the remaining candy bars as desired.
STEP EIGHT: Sprinkle the top of your pie with chopped peanuts, graham cracker crumbs, a drizzle of caramel, or mini chocolate chips.
STEP NINE: Chill for at least 3 hours before cutting and serving.
Do not skip the chilling time as you need time for all the flavors to mingle and the filling to set before you enjoy this dreamy pie.
How To Serve This No-Bake Snickers Pie
This luscious pie, with its delicious combination of chocolate and a creamy peanut butter filling, is the perfect dessert that any Snickers lover will not be able to resist.
If you need a little something extra, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side of your pie.
Storing This Snickers Dessert
Whether you have leftovers or want to make it ahead for a special occasion, here are some handy storage tips to keep your pie fresh and delicious.
MAKE AHEAD: You can make this pie ahead of time! After assembling the pie in the pan, cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep it fresh.
Store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. Just remember to add the whipped cream and chocolate drizzle right before serving to keep them looking and tasting their best.
IN THE FRIDGE: While this pie is best eaten within a day, you can store this decadent dessert covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
IN THE FREEZER: We don’t recommend freezing this heavenly dessert as we don’t find it thaws very well.
Featuring everyone’s favorite candy bar, it takes only a few minutes of prep time to make this fluffy and dreamy pie. This no-bake Snickers bar pie tastes just like a Snickers bar with a peanut butter cream pie base, graham cracker crust, and lots of chunks of chocolate bar throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions
This no-bake pie recipe does not freeze well, as the creamy filling does not hold up during the thawing process.
An Oreo cookie crust or a crust made with chocolate graham crackers would both be great options in place of a traditional graham cracker crust.
This easy dessert is best made the night before to give all the flavors time to blend together and for the creamy filling to set properly before you enjoy it.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Reese’s Cookies
- Martha Washington Candy
- Snickers Salad
- Hershey’s Chocolate Cake
- Apple Slab Pie
- Custard Pie
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Snickers Snack Cups
- Snickers Cake
- Cool Whip Candy
- Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Buttermilk Pie
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Snickers Dessert
- Pie Crust
- Butterscotch Cool Whip Pie
No-Bake Snickers Bar Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3.4 ounces cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided in half
- 9 full-size Snickers candy bars
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until fully combined.
- Beat in the cheesecake pudding mix.
- Slowly pour in heavy cream while continuing to beat with the hand mixer.
- Fold ½ of the Cool Whip into the peanut butter mixture until fluffy and combined.
- Chop 6 of the Snickers bars into bite-size pieces and fold into the peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer the pie filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth the top into a mound.
- Use the remaining Cool Whip to pipe decorations on the top of the pie and decorate with the remaining candy bars as desired.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, graham cracker crumbs, a drizzle of caramel, or mini chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before cutting and serving.
- This is a great recipe to make ahead of time so that it has plenty of time to chill in the fridge before serving.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don’t end up with lumps in the cream cheese mixture.
- Be very gentle when you are folding in the Snickers as you don’t want to break up the pieces of the chocolate bar.
- Do not skip the chilling time as you need time for all the flavors to mingle and the filling to set before you enjoy this dreamy pie.