Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Whether it’s for a birthday party or just because, ice cream sure is a popular commodity—especially in hot summer. Seems everyone has their favorite flavor but I’ve never met a party guest who wasn’t willing to try a new taste! And I have one that might be my new favorite: coffee chocolate chunk. Yum! Even if you don’t have an ice cream maker you can make homemade ice cream with this method.
Start by brewing a really good pot of coffee. I have a new Braun BrewSense coffee maker and a Braun Multiquick 7 Hand Blender. Super, super easy to use and a charcoal filter makes the coffee taste really pure and delicious.
Although flexibility and determination will help you get any job done, I’ve found the right kitchen appliances make everything easier and quicker and yield the best results. Who doesn’t want easy and quick and in the kitchen?!
Braun is reintroducing its kitchen collection to North America this month after a huge amount of research and testing. The resulting technology uses designs in their new appliances that are instinctual to how we usually do things.
For example, display features are lined up according to their importance and frequency of use from left to right—which is the way we’re used to reading.
The blender has “Smart Speed” technology. The more you squeeze the hand “trigger”, the more power there is. It’s the same kind of technology used to accelerate in a car.
And instead of leaving water marks and condensation on the counter, Braun’s new drip coffee maker has a special back ledge that collects the condensation and transfers it back into the machine’s water tank—brilliant!
So my new Braun appliances are not just great performers, they also look sleek. Kind of beauty with brains!
OK, ready to upscale your ice cream repertoire? This sophisticated ice cream has a delightfully smooth coffee flavor that is enhanced by the satisfying crunch of chocolate chunks.
So good. So easy. I’m already thinking of the next time I make this…sea salt almonds will be a great addition!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee I brewed 6 scoops coffee with 2 cups water, cooled
- 1 ⁄3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Using a hand blender or mixer, blend heavy cream on high until it’s thick with stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk together condensed milk and coffee until completely combined.
- Slowly pour coffee mixture into blender/mixer; mix on low. Pause and scrape down sides and continue until completely incorporated. Turn speed back to high and whip for about 1 minute, or until mixture is thick again.
- Gently fold chocolate chunks into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe pan (I like to use a loaf pan), smoothing the top. Place into freezer for at least 6 hours.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Braun. The opinions and text are all mine.