Ever feel like you’re stuck in a meal rut? We’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t had much time to get creative in the kitchen.
I’m proud to partner with Mirum to bring you this delicious and easy dinner idea.
I love experimenting with flavors and trying new recipes. I also love updating classic dinners to put a new spin on them.
This week, I’m finding inspiration for delicious meals at home with help from Knorr® and Hellmann’s® at Publix. They’ve got some great deals happening now plus some yummy recipes that have got me excited.
I’m loving this unique twist on a family favorite: chicken pot pie. Really, I think any recipe that includes cream of chicken soup is going to be delicious.
I also used a rotisserie chicken, which was a huge time saver for me. The entire meal made it to the table in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. And it wasn’t devoured even quicker because it’s oh so good!
All my guys loved it — there were seconds and thirds happening at our table. It’s hearty and boasts delicious flavors that will have everyone coming back for more.
While it’s so simple to put together, it doesn’t look like it. I’m definitely tucking it away as a last minute guest dinner option for the future!
Hurry to your nearest Publix location to take advantage of these savings:
- $1.75 off any ONE (1) Hellmann’s® Organic (15 oz) and Real Mayo (20 oz)
- $1.00 off any TWO Knorr® Sides
- $1.50 off any TWO Knorr® Selects
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad™, assorted varieties (5.5 – 7.75 oz) box
- 10 for $10 Campbell’s® Condensed Soup, assorted varieties (10.5 – 10.75 oz)
- 10 for $10 Ro*tel® Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, assorted varieties, (10 oz) can
I know your family will love this yummy chicken pot pie recipe as much as mine does!
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 medium onion chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup orCampbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 package 10 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package 10 ounces Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally
- Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the pastry tops, if desired.