Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Have you been to Sesame Street lately? I can tell you how to get to some sweet Cookie Monster ice cream in case you know any cute cookie monsters! You don’t even need an ice cream maker. With the bright blue color, this recipe could be the star player on a Sesame Street themed dessert table instead of a birthday cake. But why wait for a birthday party? Make any day special with this fun confection.
- Check out this totally amazing Cookie Monster Freakshake for another sweet treat idea.
Check out more great cool treat ideas perfect for summer:
- 13 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- No Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream
- No-Churn Root Beer Float Ice Cream
Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1-10 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 Mini Oreos
- 10 Mini Chips Ahoy
- blue food coloring
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract optional
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream on medium-low speed for up to 10 minutes, until you have frothy peaks.
- Add blue food coloring to the sweetened condensed milk one drop at a time, until you reach Cookie Monster blue. You may need to adjust the final mixture, but its best to get as close as possible to the color you want now.
- Slowly pour the blue, sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream, being careful not to over mix. Now is the time to add extra food coloring if needed.
- Transfer the milk and cream mix into a standard sized loaf pan. Gently insert Mini Oreos and Mini Chips Ahoy throughout.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap (or a lid), and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with extra Mini Oreos and Mini Chips Ahoy.