February 19, 2022Review Recipe
Table of Contents
- Looking for good (and easy) cookie recipes for your next party?
- 1. Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2. Reese Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 3. Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4. Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5. Salted Peanut Cookies
- 6. Bacon and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 7. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- 8. Red Velvet Cookies
- 9. Chocolate Chip and Banana Cookies
- 10. Neiman Marcus Cookies
- 11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 12. Double Caramel Cookies
- Want to bake perfect cookies? Here are some of my favorite supplies:
- More great cookie recipes:
- Plus, don't miss 8 of the Best Homemade Cookie Recipes...
Looking for good (and easy) cookie recipes for your next party?
I love serving cookies on my dessert table at parties. Nothing looks sweeter than a plate piled high with ooey gooey cookies.
Although I believe you can’t go wrong with classic chocolate chip cookies for kids’ parties, sometimes I do like to mix up my selection — offering chocolate chip cookie bowls, cookie bars or, even, cookie dough ice cream.
Here are some of the best cookie recipes from some personal kitchen. From double caramel to chocolate chip and bananas, these cookie recipes are simple and homemade. My favorite combination.
Check all 12 of them out and tell me what you think!
- These Galaxy Sugar Cookies are out of this world.
- You will not miss out on these delicious cookie dough cupcakes.
These are absolutely delicious. I love any recipe that combines pumpkin and chocolate and this is a favorite of mine. This made from scratch recipe is super simple, which is a plus. I love the flavor of the cookie dough, too!
What’s better than a chewy, soft, and warm cookie? A chewy, soft and warm cookie with a Reese’s peanut butter cup in the middle. These cookies look like you’ve spent hours, but you can bake up a few batches in no time.
These copycat cookies were made just like the famous Doubletree hotel cookies. They really are THAT good! They were created to make the guests feel special, so you can imagine just how wonderful they truly are.
You can almost call these little delights semi-homemade. They are prepared with a box cake mix. They are so simple to make and I love the chewy texture and chocolate flavor.
5. Salted Peanut Cookies
Serious flavor combination. Seriously good tasting. These cookies have a dash of sea salt and of course peanuts. They’re crispy and flaky… so delicious.
This is a unique flavor combination for a cookie! This is also a great option if you’re looking for a simple cookie that is not your plain old chocolate chip and everyone loves bacon.
Simple and delicious, peanut butter and chocolate chips combine to create the best oatmeal cookie recipe ever. They are soft, chewy, moist and packed with flavor. I think the oatmeal adds a wonderful taste and texture.
If you love red velvet cake, you are going to drool over these cookies. Red velvet is what cookie dreams are made of!
9. Chocolate Chip and Banana Cookies
This is such a fun twist on the plain jane chocolate chip cookie. A little banana gives this cookie recipe such a delightful flavor. My little one LOVES these!
These cookies are touted to be the most expensive cookie recipe in the world. They really are delicious and you can serve them for your most important occasions or just on a random Monday afternoon.
I love it when a delicious cookie is also easy to make. A boxed cake mix is the backbone of this recipe, making time in the kitchen short, sweet, and successful. They are a gift that keeps on giving with the peanut butter cup nestled inside.
12. Double Caramel Cookies
I started drooling as soon as I read the name. I adore caramel. These decadent cookies would be perfect for a holiday party or cookie exchange!
Want to bake perfect cookies? Here are some of my favorite supplies:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Artisan Silicone Baking Mat
- natural finish aluminum cookie sheet
- 3-tier cooling rack
- Goblet Parfait Ice Cream Cups Bowls
- Mixing Bowls
- Silicone Mixing Spoon
- Measuring Spoon Set
- 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat
- Reusable Silicone Baking Cups
- Angled Icing Spatula
More great cookie recipes:
- 23 Oreo Cookie Dessert Ideas
- 29 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipe Ideas
- 29 Cake Batter Cookie Recipes
- No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti