Last updated on
Grab our exclusive Lazy Cooking Bundle, 60% off now!
Table of Contents
- Let's talk about throwing a superhero birthday party.
- 1. DIY Superhero Masks
- 2. Superhero Party Printables
- 3. No Sew Superhero Cape
- 4. DIY Superhero Shield
- 5. DIY Superhero Backdrop
- 6. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Superhero Cuffs
- 7. DIY Superhero Photo Booth
- 8. DIY Superhero Cork Coasters
- 9. Spiderman Cake Pops and Cookies
- 10. DIY Superhero Popcorn Cups
- Want more? Or not into DIY? Here are some of great superhero party supplies gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Check out more super hero party ideas.
- Check out this post with 41 Amazing Superhero Birthday Parties...
Let’s talk about throwing a superhero birthday party.
Face it, just about every little boy dreams of becoming Batman, Spiderman or Superman at some point. So why not indulge your little one’s creative mind and throw them an awesome superhero party?
We have searched the Internet for the coolest DIY activities to help you get ready for the big day.
From photo booths, to back drops, coasters, to capes, we’ve got plenty of ideas to help make this your child’s best birthday party yet!
- You will not want to miss out on these 21 Amazing Spiderman Birthday Party Ideas.
- This Thrilling Super Hero Birthday Party is a must see.
So get out the invitations, invite all of your child’s friends and get ready to have a blast.
And don’t worry about awesome desserts and party favors – we’ve got you covered there too.
From a yummy Superman cake all the way to superhero treats and awesome superhero attire, the kids are going to have a blast being superheros for the day!
1. DIY Superhero Masks
From Cutesy Crafts
All superheroes need to conceal their identity. The best way to do that is with a mask of course! Recreate favorite superheroes masks with some felt. This would be a fun party favor for each guest, or maybe a great craft to keep the little hands busy during the party.
2. Superhero Party Printables
3. No Sew Superhero Cape
From East Coast Mommy
Not only do superheroes need a mask, but capes are almost a necessity. Easily create these no sew caps for each party guest! Let them decorate their very own cape with stickers or felt markers to make it their very own.
4. DIY Superhero Shield
From East Coast Mommy
To keep your little superheroes safe from villains, put together a few of these easy to create shields! Using the help of a frisbee to get that perfect shape, these are simply made out of felt. Use the party colors for each one, or base it off of a favorite superhero.
5. DIY Superhero Backdrop
This backdrop is perfect to little heroes to pose against. The black city skyline will make their fun superhero outfits pop against the backdrop. This would be perfect for capturing fun party memories!
6. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Superhero Cuffs
These superhero cuffs are perfect when you’re in need of a little something to up your superhero look.
This also includes a few printables to make your crafting a little bit easier.
With just a few things you probably already have in your home, you and your family can become super in no time.
7. DIY Superhero Photo Booth
From One More Mushroom
What party is complete without fun photos? Grab your favorite super props such as capes, shields, or masks to put together a fun photo opportunity.
You’re sure to get a ton of fun photos from everyone at the party from the kids to the adults.
8. DIY Superhero Cork Coasters
From What’s UR Home Story
Looking for a fun decoration or party favor? These cork coasters are really cool and are sure to wow your party guests. These are incredibly easy to put together, meaning you don’t need any special powers for this craft.
You could also hang them up for cool artwork or set them up on your dessert table.
9. Spiderman Cake Pops and Cookies
These Spiderman cookies and cake pops would be the perfect addition to your super dessert table.
The cookies are really easy to make and the end result is picture perfect. Though the cake pops may take a little more time, they look amazing.
10. DIY Superhero Popcorn Cups
These adorable superhero popcorn cups are perfect for an easy party treat. The little capes on each jar are adorable and fit the superhero theme amazingly! Some fun logos on the front give these cups a little extra touch.
Want more? Or not into DIY? Here are some of great superhero party supplies gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Superhero Sayings Bracelets
- Super Hero Create a Cape Kit
- Ginger Ray Super Hero Plates
- Superhero Cupcake Picks
- Superman Cup
- Super Hero Popcorn Boxes
- Super Hero Paper Cups
- Super Hero Napkins
- Super Hero Banner
- Super Hero Blowouts
- The Marvel Avengers Pez Dispenser
- Superman Balloons
- Marvel Super Hero Wristbands
- Super DC Heroes Deluxe Muscle Chest Superman Costume
- Super DC Heroes Deluxe Muscle Chest The Batman Costume
- Marvel Super Hero Mini Figure Set
Check out more super hero party ideas.
- A Boy’s Super Hero Birthday Party
- A Dynamite Super Hero Boy Birthday Party
- Superhero 5th Birthday Party
Check out this post with 41 Amazing Superhero Birthday Parties…