20 Charming Gender Reveal Party Ideas
Can you keep a secret? If so, gender reveal parties are FUN! This round-up of charming ideas includes entire party set-ups as well as suggestions for the big reveal. Say it with cake, cookies, balloons, silly string, water pistols, piñatas, clocks, cards, eggs or scratch offs. There are so many cool ways to announce a sweet arrival whether you say he/she, rifles/ruffles, ties/tutus, miss/mister, boots/ballet or stashes/lashes!
- Celebrate the mom to be with A Vintage Style Baby Shower Dessert Table.
- Do not miss this Little Peanut Elephant Baby Shower for a fun and whimsy shower theme.
1. Ties or Tutus :: Laura’s Little Party – Who says a gender reveal party must be in pink and blue? This one looks gorgeous in yellow and greyso sweet!
2. Silly String Gender Reveal :: Front Porch Sittin’ with the Fentons – Heres a unique way to get everyone involved in the celebrating: each person was given a color-camouflaged can of silly string. What fun!
3. Fabric Backdrop :: Two Twenty One – Pink and blue fabric strips make a lovely backdrop for the dessert table.
4. Piñata :: Creating Really Awesome Free Things – Who says only kids like a party piñata?!
5. Bow Ties or Hair Bows :: Suzie; via Catch My Party – Good sport guests sport their choice by donning a bow tie or hair ribbon.
6. Team Spirit :: Sadie James Photography – Family and close friends were invited to come to the party dressed according to their guess of the babys gender.
7. Baby Reveal Decorations :: A to Zebra Celebrations – Love this softly sweet party! Using scrapbook paper for the dessert table backdrop is also a sweet ideaand economical.
8. Confetti Balloons :: Gender Reveal – Grab a pin, pop the balloon: surprise!
9. Gender Reveal Cookies :: Montreal Confections via Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle – Dispatch the good news with a bite of something sweet. Ive seen cakes and cupcakes with interior decorations in pink or blue
now theres a cookie idea, too!
10. Clock Theme :: Lulu’s via Kara’s Party Ideas – When its time to reveal the news, a clock is a unique way to trumpet the announcement.
11. Box of Balloons :: Inspired By This – Let pink or blue balloons telegraph the message sky-high!
12. Scratch It Reveal DIY :: Burlap and Babies – At just the right moment present one of these cards and let each recipient make the discovery.
13. Interactive Card :: Here’s Looking at Me Kid – Does most of the family live out of town? This interactive card would be a fun way to send the news.
14. Paint Party :: Macon Photography – Happy parents-in-waiting make great targets for guests with water pistols filled with paint!
15. Secret Agent 007 :: Tim Duncan Events via Hostess with the Mostess – How about having guests come dressed as secret agents and having them solve clues for the big reveal?!
16. Waddle It Be? :: Kate Landers Events via The Party Wagon – Fresh yellow and white and sweet little ducks make wonderful décor at a gender reveal party where guests are asked waddle it be.
17. Gender Reveal Egg Packages :: Style Me Pretty Living – Heres another revealing suggestion: send prepared eggs in paper shred-filled boxes.
18. Pink or Blue :: The TomKat Studio for Pottery Barn Kids – Here are some tips and free printables to help you plan a precious gender reveal party.
19. Science Gender Reveal :: The 1st Hundred – Go check this one out to see how they cleverly announced their secret concoction, including the Big Sister Prototype and The Latest Model.
20. Countdown :: Indianapoluxe via Hostess with the Mostess – This hip countdown theme ended when the announcement came in a bang of fireworks.
Help plan your own gender reveal party with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Beistle 54056 Team Sticker, 4 by 6-Inch, Blue/Pink
- 10 Count Gender Reveal Square Dessert Plates
- 24 Count Gender Reveal Beverage Napkins
- Gender Reveal 3 Count Hanging Decorations, Blue and Pink
- Gender Reveal Deluxe Kit (Serves 20)
- Plastic Gender Reveal Table Cover, 84 x 54-Inch, Blue and Pink
- Beistle 54116 Team Voting Tally Board, 211/4 by 131/2-Inch
- Gender Reveal Foil Banner, 12-Feet, Blue and Pink
- Bow or Bowtie? Beverage Napkin (16) Little Man or Miss Gender Reveal Shower
- Gender Reveal Party Cups – Bow or Bowtie – Little Man or Little Miss
- Bow or Bowtie? Hanging Cutouts Dangling Assortment Little Man or Miss
- Little Man or Little Miss Cupcake Picks (12 ct)
- Bow or Bowtie? Luncheon Plate (8) Little Man or Miss Gender Reveal Shower
- Gender Reveal Scratch Off Game (12 Pack)
- Chevron Baby Gender Reveal – Photo Booth Props Kit – 20 Count
- Creative Converting 18 Count Gender Reveal 2-Ply Luncheon Paper Napkins, Team Pink/Team Blue
- MARY ST Paper Drinking Party Straws, Cake Decor, Mix and Match, Set of 25 (Gender Reveal)
- What Will It BEE Baby Shower Gender Reveal Party Balloons Decorations Supplies
Check out more great baby shower themes and ideas perfect for a gender reveal party.
- Gender Neutral Baby Shower
- Yellow and Grey Bundle of Joy Baby Shower
- A Romantic Lullaby and Goodnight Baby Shower
Plus, don’t miss 34 Awesome Boy Baby Shower Themes…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week