Party Crafts and DIY
8 Christmas Eve Traditions You Can Start This Year
Whether youre looking for new traditions or just interested in seeing what other families do during the holidays, here are some great ideas for Christmas Eve traditions. Your boys will love making these memories as they help make reindeer food for Santas visit. They will be astonished to see the trail Santa left behind with the Snowy Magical Footprints! If you dont have a chimney, your boys might wonder how Old Saint Nick gets into the house, so making a Glitter Key Ornament for the Christmas Eve Box is a great DIY idea. The Snowman Breakfast is a perfect start to Christmas morning, before digging through their Santa Sacks, which are the best solutions for odd-shaped gifts. The Christmas Pickle is a fun tradition for Christmas morning and Saying Goodbye to Our Elf on the Shelf provides closure for the holiday season.
- These 20 Free Printable Letters to Santa are full of great letter ideas for kids of all ages.
- Don’t miss these 10 Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards to help keep your holidays organized.
1. Christmas Eve Box :: Growing a Jeweled Rose
2. Snowy Magical Footprints :: The Party Artisan
3. Glitter Key Ornaments :: Organize & Decorate Everything
4. Snowman Breakfast :: Hoosier Homemade
5. How to Make Reindeer Food :: Smart School House
6. Santa Sacks :: Design Dazzle
7. The Christmas Pickle :: La Buena Vida, The Good Life
8. Saying Goodbye to Our Elf on the Shelf :: Balancing Home
9. Free Printable Letter to Santa :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
Kids will love using their imagination with these great craft and party ideas perfect for Christmas, gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- 12 Beaded Holiday Charm Bracelet Craft Kits
- Snowman Photo Frame Magnet Craft Kit (12 Count) – Christmas/Crafts for Kids & Photo Crafts
- Kid Friendly Decorate Your Own Holiday Ornament Crafting Kit Makes 30 Ornaments
- Magic Color Scratch Christmas Tree Ornaments (24 Count) – Crafts for Kids & Ornament Crafts
- Button Wreath Ornament Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Ornament Crafts, Makes 12
- Legend Of The Gingerbread Man Ornament Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Ornament Crafts
- CHRISTMAS CHARACTER PHOTO ORNAMENT CRAFT KIT/1 DOZEN/6 1/2 INCHES TALL
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament Craft Kit – Crafts for Kids & Ornament Crafts
- 72 Christmas Holiday Glitter Temporary Tattoos
- Kinzd® 27PCs Party Supplies Props Christmas Favors Tree Gift Star Heart Die Cut with Sticks and Glue
- Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss Game-Holiday Party
- CHRISTMAS Toys and Novelty assortment (50 pc)
- 3-D Snowflake Mobile Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
- Christmas Straws, Red & Green Holiday Straws, Vintage Party Supplies, Santa Red & Elf Green Straws, 25 Pack – December Christmas Straws
- Dozen Gingerbread Cardboard Treat Boxes
- Christmas House Snowman Party Pack (plates, napkins & cups)
- Paper Pin the Nose on the Snowman – Christmas Party Supplies
- Red Plastic Polka Dot Table Cover, 54″ x 108″C
- hristmas Santa & Elf Stick Costume Photo Booth Props – 12 pcs
Don’t miss more great Christmas craft ideas kids will love.
- 10 Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
- 20 Hacks for Holiday Entertaining
What is your favorite Christmas Eve tradition to do with you kids?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Plus, check out 11 Awesome Homemade Gifts You and Your Kids can Make…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week