19 Ways to Display Kids’ School Art Projects
What do you do with all of the pictures that come home from school? I’ve quickly realized I cannot keep EVERY piece of paper that Sam draws on, but there are definite keepers. This round-up is full of terrific ideas on how to save/display the creativity of our budding artists. You’ll find suggestions for rotating displays as well as more permanent features.
- Don’t miss this Free Printable Back to School Lunch Box Notes.
- Celebrate back to school with a Boy’s Back to School Party.
Did you ever think of using a curtain rod and rings, wood, wire and clips or a repurposed cabinet door for showcasing artwork? There are simple display ideas, corkboard tiles and clipboards. Use clothespins, wood hangers or make colorful temporary tape frames. Learn how to re-size art for a changing gallery in a multi-windowed frame, transfer images onto fabric or transfer images to polymer clay.
There are some great ways here to admire and save our kids’ art without every surface of the house being over taken by pieces of paper. You’ll be inspired by these attractive ways to display your kids’ school art projects!
1. Art work on a curtain rod :: Frills, Fluff, and Trucks
2. Create a gallery with colorful tape :: Real Simple
3. Display art on the wall :: Infarrantly Creative
4. Create an art display :: Apartment Therapy
5. Chalkboard gallery :: Artful Kids
6. DIY wood and wire art display :: Liz Marie Blog
7. Clothes pins and twine :: Design Improvised
8. Display wall :: Honestly
9. Cork tile display :: Everyday Reading
10. Cabinet door gallery :: Dimplicity
11. Simple artwork display :: Simply Organized
12. Clothes pin display :: Worthing Court Blog
13. Inexpensive frames :: Sawdust Girl
14. DIY mini canvas image transfer :: Crafts Unleashed
15. Tea towels :: Hometalk
16. Art gallery wall :: Centsational Girl
17. Collage :: Simple As That
18. DIY polymer magnets :: This Heart of Mine
19. Chicken wire display :: The Girl Inspired
Looking to create your own school work display? Check out these great sources gathered by the Spaceships and Laser Beams team…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Easy Change Artwork Frame – Black – Fits 8.5″ x 11″ Artwork. Frame Measures 13.5″ x 11″ x 1 3/4″
- 8.5×11 Lil Davinci Art Cabinet
- Ikea Deka Wire, Cable to Display Kids’ Artwork, Curtain Wire, 2 Wire and 24 clips, NEW
- Umbra Hangit Photo Display
- Hanging Art Gallery
- Umbra Quota Photo Display, Black
- Children Wall Decal Masterpieces Vinyl wall sticker for kids art display Every Child is an Artist Pablo Picasso Quote
- ALEX Oversized, Expandable Accordion Style Art Portfolio with Nine Compartments
- Circo Wall Art Display-Displays Artwork, Photos, Schoolwork, Awards Etc.
Check out more ways to keep organized for back to school.
Plus, don’t miss After School Organization Ideas…Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week