April 17, 2022Review Post
Table of Contents
- The Walking Dead & Zombie Birthday Party Ideas:
- 1. The Walking Dead Dessert Table
- 2. Partying Zombies Boy's Birthday
- 3. Zombie Apocalypse End of the World Birthday Party
- 4. Plants Fighting Zombies 6th Birthday Party
- 5. Vintage Zombie Themed Party
- 6. 8th Birthday Zombie Theme
- 7. Plants vs Zombies
- 8. Zombie Treat Table
- 10. Zombie Pets Birthday Party
- 11. The Walking Dead 11th Birthday Celebration
- 12. Halloween Zombie Party
- 13. Hocus Focus Halloween
- Plus, if you're a Walking Dead fan, throwing a viewing party would be the perfect excuse:
- Plus, don't miss out on these spooky zombie party ideas.
- Check out 12 Walking Dead Inspired Zombie Party Ideas...
I’m obsessed with the television show The Walking Dead – and these zombie and Walking Dead themed parties prove that I am not the only one.
If you’re ready to take on the un-dead, you’ll find inspiration for zombie themed party decorations and supplies in this round-up of ideas.
Cakes and cupcakes aren’t always what they appear on these dessert tables that might make you squirm…while your birthday boy (or girl) laughs!
- The details behind the velvet rope of Vintage Horror Movie Party.
- Classic movie monsters are the stars of this Vintage Dessert Table.
The Walking Dead & Zombie Birthday Party Ideas:
1. The Walking Dead Dessert Table
From Hello My Sweet
With their usual elan, HMS creates and lets you in on the how-to-do. An authentic looking table might make you think you’ve got everything you need to survive an attack.
2. Partying Zombies Boy’s Birthday
From Buttercream Bling via Spaceships and Laser Beams
Find special desserts to send everyone into a feeding frenzy. There’s enough gore in this party to satisfy a guy and enough restraint to afford parent relief.
3. Zombie Apocalypse End of the World Birthday Party
From Party Scribbles via Catch My Party
A safe house that’s been overrun with zombies is the setting for this party. The buffet of real food, but with disgusting monikers, should please any zombie.
You’ll find ideas of how to decorate with plastic sheeting and wood window frames for an authentic look.
4. Plants Fighting Zombies 6th Birthday Party
From Itsy Bells via Kara’s Party Ideas
Based on the video game of the same name, this party has cheerful sunflowers pitted against tie-wearing marshmallow pops! Wonder who wins? The Birthday Boy, of course.
5. Vintage Zombie Themed Party
From Three Little Monkeys Studio via Spaceships and Laser Beams
Skewered eyeball cakepops , half-eaten hands and feet and zombies reaching out of the grave cupcakes send chills up the spine. Beware the feeding frenzy!
6. 8th Birthday Zombie Theme
From Sunny by Design via Hostess With the Mostess
A zombie hunting guy wants a zombie apocalypse party that isn’t TOO scary or gross; mom delivers creepy zombies but no bloody body parts.
7. Plants vs Zombies
From Behar Party Designs via Catch My Party
This party has it all for the younger set: lots of color, zombie and plant suckers, growing brains, zombie eye patches and party decorations to go with the theme.
8. Zombie Treat Table
From Revel and Glitter
Lots of easy-to-create treats to be used for hosting a zombie friendly atmosphere, IF you want them to come.
9. From Kids Party Hub: Walking Dead Themed 12th Birthday Party – If you want gore, look no further. Severed heads and lighting effects coupled with a smoke machine make it even creepier.
10. Zombie Pets Birthday Party
From Zombie Pets via Kara’s Party Ideas
This is a colorful party based on a variety of eight plush toy characters. A free party pack includes invitations, thank you notes, cupcake wraps and toppers, a banner and more.
11. The Walking Dead 11th Birthday Celebration
From Tanya F via Catch My Party
Mom wanted a fun, not gruesome, gathering for her son and his friends so that’s the direction of this party. Silly string and Nerf guns ramp up the fun.
12. Halloween Zombie Party
From Three Little Monkeys Studio via Hostess With the Mostess
Enter zombie territory at your own risk! Not for the faint of heart, this room full of gore should satisfy adults with a zombie appetite.
13. Hocus Focus Halloween
From Jackie Culmer Photography via Hostess With the Mostess
A scavenger hunt, a zombie mystery and costumed guests as actors create a party to talk about long after the adventure.
Plus, if you’re a Walking Dead fan, throwing a viewing party would be the perfect excuse:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- Zombie Soda Bottle Stickers
- Zombie Head Mini Popcorn Boxes
- Zombie Crossing Sign and Tape
- Zombie Buttons
- Gelatin Mold Zombie Brain
- Brain Cupcake Kit
- Zombie Hand Dessert Mold
- Zombie Temporary Tattoos
- Zombie Rotted Fake Teeth Set
Plus, don’t miss out on these spooky zombie party ideas.
- Vintage Zombie Themed Halloween Party
- The Partying Zombie Boy’s Birthday Party
- 18 Mad Science Birthday Party Ideas