October 24, 2023Review Recipe
Table of Contents
Is there anything better than these chewy strawberry cake mix cookies? Only four simple ingredients and you will have yourself festive pink sweet treats with delightful bursts of white chocolate tucked inside.
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Ingredients
If you’re a dessert lover, then you won’t want to miss out on trying strawberry cake mix cookies!
With a sweet flavor and bursting with white chocolate chips, these cookies are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. The soft and chewy texture of these cookies will have you hooked from the very first bite.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box of strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
Substitutions And Additions
CAKE MIX: You could easily switch up the cake mix flavor and make these easy cookies in any flavor you’d like.
Lemon cake mix cookies or red velvet cake mix cookies would be scrumptious choices.
CHOCOLATE CHIPS: If you are changing up the flavor of the cake mix, you could also change the flavor of the chocolate chips in this great recipe.
While white chocolate works for lemon or red velvet, a chocolate cake mix would be tasty with milk chocolate chips instead.
How To Make This Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
Let’s dive into whipping up these delightful and unique cookies.
STEP ONE: Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
OUR RECIPE DEVELOPER SAYS
Spray your cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray, and then lay the parchment paper down. The sprayed sheet helps the parchment paper stay in place.
STEP TWO: Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs, and white chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
STEP THREE: Scoop about two tablespoons of the dough into balls and place them onto the sheet pan, making sure to leave room in between each cookie.
An ice cream scoop or medium cookie scoop is an easy way to scoop the strawberry cookie dough into uniform balls.
Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to check your strawberry cookies from a cake mix at the lower end of the recommended baking time.
STEP FOUR: Bake at 350°F for 9 to 11 minutes. You don’t want the cookies to get golden.
If you see them starting to get color on the edges, remove them from the oven.
For cookies that are absolutely loaded with white chocolate chips, add more chips after your cookies come out of the oven.
STEP FIVE: Allow the soft strawberry cookies to cool right on the sheet pan for five minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack.
How To Serve
These pink cookies would be a fun dessert at a baby shower, bridal shower, or for Valentine’s Day.
Of course, a plate of two or three with whipped hot chocolate for an evening snack would also be a great way to enjoy these cookies.
For something extra fancy, you can try serving them with vanilla ice cream for a creamy and luxurious taste.
Or, pair them with a cup of tea for a delightful afternoon treat.
You can easily keep any leftover cookies to enjoy later. Here’s how:
ON THE COUNTER: Store leftovers of this homemade strawberry cookie recipe in an airtight container for up to four days.
IN THE FREEZER: These yummy strawberry cake cookies can be frozen in an airtight container for up to a month.
Label the container to make sure you enjoy them while they are at their freshest. Allow the cookies to thaw on the counter before serving them.
Using cake mixes to whip up a batch of cookies is a great way to enjoy a treat fast. You get chewy cookies in a fraction of the time it takes to make a batch from scratch. These strawberry cake mix cookies are even an easy cookie recipe for kids to make.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I found these amazing cookies work with any brand of cake mix.
You can trade the oil for melted butter to give you a slightly chewier cookie.
You can store these delicious strawberry cake mix cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days for maximum freshness.
After letting them cool, you can place them in a freezer bag and freeze them for up to a month. I like to scoop the cookie dough balls and put them in a baking tray in the freezer.
Once frozen, I transfer the balls of dough into a freezer bag. This way, I can bake a few cookies at a time to enjoy fresh-baked cookies.
Yes, you can. I recommend pre-scooping the strawberry cookie dough into an airtight container. Then you can store the dough in the fridge for up to one week.
If you would like to make a bar-style, press it into a greased small baking pan. Then bake for 20 to 25 minutes until it’s cooked through.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- DoubleTree Cookies
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Salsa Chicken
- Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Applesauce Cake
- Red Velvet Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemon Cupcakes
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Yule Log Cake
- Christmas Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies
- Salted Nut Roll Bars
- Strawberry Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Banana Split Dump Cake
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mini Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Turtle Cookies
- Rocky Road Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Sheet Cake Cookies
- Strawberry Pudding Cookies
- Maple Cookies
- Strawberry Cake
- Quick Strawberry Dessert
- Strawberry Tres Leches Cake
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 15.25 ounces strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs, and white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop about two tablespoons of the dough into balls and place them onto the sheet pan, making sure to leave room in between each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 9 to 11 minutes. You don’t want the cookies to get golden. If you see them starting to get color on the edges, remove them from the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool right on the sheet pan for five minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Spray your cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray, and then lay the parchment paper down. The sprayed sheet helps the parchment paper stay in place.
- An ice cream scoop or medium cookie scoop is an easy way to scoop the dough into uniform balls.
- Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to check your cookies at the lower end of the recommended baking time.
- For cookies that are absolutely loaded with white chocolate chips, add more chips after your cookies come out of the oven.