July 28, 2021Review Recipe
Table of Contents
You don’t need a crystal ball to know there will be a lot of Halloween parties with a lot of candy in the near future!
I like sweets and dessert tables as much as the next ghoul, but if you’re hosting a party you will probably want to serve something in addition to all of those sugary goodies.
Something that tastes good and goes with the Halloween theme will please the discriminating party monsters—something like these Pillsbury® Crescent Roll Witch Hats.
- Don’t miss out on these Easy Turkey & Cheddar Crescent Roll Pinwheels for a great snack idea.
- These Sausage & Egg Breakfast Crescent Rolls are a must try.
Get inspired with even more crescent roll recipes!
With the holiday season just ahead, I know most of us will be in the kitchen making meals and goodies.
Baking traditional family favorites is one of the best parts of the holidays! Even though I enjoy tasting my wares, anticipating the pleasure on Mike’s and Sam’s faces is the choice part of kitchen time for me.
What is really awesome is finding shortcuts for making things I know my guys will especially like. Extra time making memories with the family instead of extra time alone in the kitchen works for me!
Pillsbury helps the traditional holidays happen by understanding busy, contemporary lifestyles.
More Halloween Ideas:
Crescent Roll Witch Hats
- 1 package Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls (original)
- 1 Salami Roll
- 2 Different types of cheese
- 1. Open and unroll one package of Crescent Rolls.
- 2. So hats maintain their shape, use a knife to separate segments.
- 3. Cut salami slices and a portion of cheddar cheese into thin strips.
- 4. Place salami and cheese strips on top of the widest part of roll.
- 5. Roll it up to create the hat brim.
- 6. Cut cheddar cheese strips and cheese squares to make the hat band and buckle.
- 7. Arrange cheese above the brim of the hat.
- 8. Lightly sprinkle basil over the entire roll.
- 9. Bake according to package directions.
Guests don’t need to know that the Crescent Roll Witch Hats are easy to make…mum is the word.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.
Check out these great supplies sourced for you by the Spaceships and Laser Beams team.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Baker Pan
- Silicone Oven Tray
- Silicone Oven Mitt
- Silicone Pancake Turner
- Digital Kitchen Timer
- Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
- Silicone Spatula Set
Don’t miss these tasty recipes.
Plus, you’ll enjoy these 14 Crescent Roll Recipes!