Last updated on
Table of Contents
- 1. Valentine's Tic Tac Toe Game
- 2. Musical Hearts
- 3. Heart Healthy Exercise Game
- 4. Valentine's Day Wack-a-Doodle Mad Libs
- 5. Conversation Heart Bingo
- 6. Free Printable Valentine's Day Bingo Game
- 7. Valentine's Day Tic-Tac-Toe
- 8. Valentines Minute to Win It
- 9. Free Printable Valentine Memory Game
- 10. Heart Hopscotch
- 11. Free Printable Valentine's Day Word Search Puzzle
- amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "spacandlase0c-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "46e483551af5843f21fde49d92918fc9"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B01N02V0II,B01MZ2AWBJ,B01AFB4K9U,B00B2HUWA8";
- Keep kids busy this Valentine's Day creating your own activity or game with these craft sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams...
- Look no further for great Valentine's Day DIY Craft ideas your kids will love.
- Plus, don't miss out these 12 Valentine's Day crafts kids will love...
What Valentine’s Day party is complete without games? Check out these great Valentine’s party Games and Activities for Kids: Musical Hearts, Heart Healthy Exercise Game, Valentine Minute to Win It, and Heart Hopscotch are sure to keep them active. Some great sit-down activities include the Valentine Tic Tac Toe Game, Valentine’s Day Wack-a-Doodle Mad Libs, Free Printable Valentine Memory Game, and Free Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search Puzzle plus two different Valentine Bingo games.
- Boys will love these Free Printable Superhero Valentine’s Day Cards to send to their friends.
- Take a peek at these 21 FREE Printable Valentine Cards for Boys!
- Get inspired with these Minecraft Themed Valentine Cards and Ideas.
- These are Valentine’s Day Boxes even boys will love.
Whether you’re hosting a party at your house or in your boy’s classroom, the kids will be sweet on these ideas!
1. Valentine’s Tic Tac Toe Game
From Make and Takes
How do you ramp up a game of Tic Tac Toe for Valentine’s Day?How about by creating a Valentine’s inspired Tic Tac Toe game board and heart shaped felt beanbag markers?
2. Musical Hearts
This musical hearts game is a perfect indoor game to play for Valentine’s Day and frankly any day that you need something fun for your kids to do inside to burn some energy! It encourages reading and moving and results in crazy fun for kids! All you need is some felt hearts, a permanent marker and kids to play it!
3. Heart Healthy Exercise Game
From Make and Takes
With so much emphasis on hearts during Valentine’s Day, this exercise game focuses on keeping hearts healthy! A bean bag is tossed on to a game board to determine what exercise should be performed, followed by a card draw to see how many sit-ups to do. Who knew exercise could be so much fun?
4. Valentine’s Day Wack-a-Doodle Mad Libs
From Cul de Sac Cool
There’s nothing quite like a game of Mad Libs to get the laughter roaring. This Valentine’s Day Wack-a-Doodle Mad Libs is easy to put together. Simply print enough copies of the PDF. Divide the class into partnerships and have one partner ask the other partner for the necessary words to fill in the blanks. Enjoy the resulting laughter as the completed letters are read.
5. Conversation Heart Bingo
From Create. Craft. Love.
If you’re looking for a fun and simple Valentine’s Day party activity, this is it! It’s traditional old Bingo with a Valentine’s Day twist. Candy conversation hearts can be used as both the game “calling cards” and the game markers. Fun!
6. Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Game
Bingo is a great large group game as multiple people can play at the same time! This free printable Valentine’s Day Bingo game makes it easy to incorporate in your Valentine’s Day festivities. Grab some candy to use as Bingo markers and print enough copies of the Bingo cards for your group!
7. Valentine’s Day Tic-Tac-Toe
From Hashtag Blessed
Print out this adorable love-bug tic-tac-toe game for hours of Valentine’s Day fun! Game pieces were made by using Tic Tacs! Quick and easy!
8. Valentines Minute to Win It
Kids love games that are fun, competitive and require some skill! These Valentines Minute to Win It games foot the bill! From racing against the clock to stack the tallest tower of Conversation Hearts to using chopsticks to pick up candy and transfer to a plate (and a couple other games in between), these games will result in a lot of fun!
9. Free Printable Valentine Memory Game
This free printable Valentine Memory Game is perfect for playing with kids at home or using as an activity for a Valentine’s Day classroom party. Just flip over 2 cards, trying to make matches of darling baby animals in love and other Valentine’s themed things.
10. Heart Hopscotch
From Toddler Approved
Heart hopscotch is a fun indoor learning game that is easy to put together with some basic supplies (colored cardstock, markers, painter’s tape and plastic lids) and can teach all sorts of skills. The hand drawn hearts on each hopscotch square make it especially appropriate for Valentine’s Day!
11. Free Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search Puzzle
From Jinxy Kids
Print copies of this free printable Valentine’s Day word search puzzle and enjoy hunting for 17 Valentine’s Day related words!
Keep kids busy this Valentine’s Day creating your own activity or game with these craft sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Valentines Day Wood Stamp Set
- Valentine’s Day Classroom Cat Card Holder
- Minion’s Valentine’s Day Card Mailbox
- Valentine Stamp and Ink Set
- Heart Pillow Beginner Sewing Kit
- Mailbox-Themed Valentine Card Kit
- Beaded Heart Ornament Craft Kit
- Shark Valentine’s Mailbox
- Valentine’s Day Robot Mailbox
- Valentine’s Day Decorate Your Own Mailbox
Look no further for great Valentine’s Day DIY Craft ideas your kids will love.
- A DIY Valentine’s Gift for Teachers
- 100+ Free Valentine’s Printables
- DIY Jet Pack for Valentine’s Day
Plus, don’t miss out these 12 Valentine’s Day crafts kids will love…