August 17, 2021Review Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1. Milk Carton Bird Feeder
- 2. Milk Carton Balloon Ride
- 3. Milk Carton Planter
- 4. Milk Carton Lamp
- 5. Milk Carton Dump Truck
- 6. Milk Carton Owl Bird Feeder
- 7. Milk Carton Houses
- 8. Milk Carton Chalkboard Cityscape
- 9. Milk Carton Boat
- 10. Handmade Soap from a Milk Carton
- Get ready to make lots of fun crafts with these great supplies...
- Keep kids busy with more fun craft ideas.
- Plus, check out 11 Awesome Crafts Boys Will Love...
Finding crafts we can make with items we already have around the house makes me feel so virtuous! These Milk Carton Crafts are fun to make and they afford a great excuse to talk about recycling with your kids.
This collection of ideas includes a milk carton bird feeder, a balloon ride, a tool caddy-style planter, a lamp, a dump truck, an owl-shaped bird feeder, playhouses, a chalkboard cityscape, and a boat.
And especially for moms (and maybe their little helpers), there’s also a cool intro to making handmade soap in milk carton molds.
Need to get some empty containers so you can get crafting? Check out these Dessert Recipes That Use Up Milk.
- You do not want to miss out on these 23 Spring Crafts we Love.
- Check out these 11 Awesome Crafts Boys Will Love.
1. Milk Carton Bird Feeder
2. Milk Carton Balloon Ride
From Martha Stewart
3. Milk Carton Planter
4. Milk Carton Lamp
From Kids Chaos
From Karenika, Photo and Inspiration from Origami Mommy
6. Milk Carton Owl Bird Feeder
From Creative Jewish Mom
7. Milk Carton Houses
From Joyful Mama’s Place
8. Milk Carton Chalkboard Cityscape
9. Milk Carton Boat
10. Handmade Soap from a Milk Carton
From Garden Therapy
Get ready to make lots of fun crafts with these great supplies…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Craft Giant Art Jar
- Washable Glitter Pens
- Fibre Craft Sm’ART Parts
- Bright Buttons
- Plastic Alphabet Stampers
- Crayola Washable Kid’s Paint
- Crayola Washable Watercolors
- Peel and Stick by Numbers