Halloween Party Food: Crescent Roll Witch Hats
You don’t need a crystal ball to know there will be a lot of Halloween parties with a lot of candy in the near future! I like sweets and dessert tables as much as the next ghoul, but if you’re hosting a party you will probably want to serve something in addition to all of those sugary goodies. Something that tastes good and goes with the Halloween theme will please the discriminating party monsters—something like these Pillsbury® Crescent Roll Witch Hats.
With the holiday season just ahead, I know most of us will be in the kitchen making meals and goodies. Baking traditional family favorites is one of the best parts of the holidays! Even though I enjoy tasting my wares, anticipating the pleasure on Mike’s and Sam’s faces is the choice part of kitchen time for me. What is really awesome is finding shortcuts for making things I know my guys will especially like. Extra time making memories with the family instead of extra time alone in the kitchen works for me! Pillsbury® helps the traditional holidays happen by understanding busy, contemporary lifestyles.
CRESCENT ROLL WITCH HATS
- 1 package of Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls (original)
- Salami roll
- 2 types of cheese with contrasting color (I used cheddar and Havarti)
- Open and unroll one package of Crescent Rolls.
- So hats maintain their shape, use a knife to separate segments.
- Cut salami slices and a portion of cheddar cheese into thin strips.
- Place salami and cheese strips on top of the widest part of roll.
- Roll it up to create the hat brim.
- Cut cheddar cheese strips and cheese squares to make the hat band and buckle.
- Arrange cheese above the brim of the hat.
- Lightly sprinkle basil over the entire roll.
- Bake according to package directions.
Guests don’t need to know that the Crescent Roll Witch Hats are easy to make…mum is the word.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week