Party Crafts and DIY
20 New Year’s Eve Crafts for Kids
Do you do the big New Years Eve party thing? I know that holiday tradition has shifted for a lot of us now that were moms! Whether you throw a party with other families or stay home with your own brood, its fun to close out the holiday season with a New Years Eve exclamation point. These easy New Years Eve craft ideas can be made ahead of time in that after Christmas lull, or let the kids create them at the party, as an activity or favor.
- Get set for your holiday party with these 23 Must Try Recipes your guests will love.
- These 15 Genius Recipes to Make this Winter are a must see.
There are some great poppers: DIY Confetti Poppers, Easy Party Poppers, and Confetti Popper Toilet Paper Tubes and several fun noisemakers. Theres even a Noisemaker Centerpiece. The ball drop is an important part of any New Years Eve celebration, so youll want to have a DIY New Years Eve Ball, Cupcake Liner Disco Ball, New Years Eve Countdown Craft for Kids, or New Years Eve Ball Drop Craft! The Bow Tie Glasses, New Years Eve Tic-Tac Printable, DIY Happy New Year Garland, Paper Fortune Cookies, and New Year Wreath make great party decorations. The Fireworks Painting, Paper Plate Party Animal, Fireworks Ring Craft, and Wishing Wand are fun activities the kids can do while waiting for the midnight hour.
2. Noisemakers :: Martha Stewart
3. Bow Tie Glasses :: Divine Party Concepts, Designed by Le Cupcakerie
4. DIY Confetti Poppers ;: Alpha Mom
5 Fireworks Painting :: Fantastic Fun and Learning
6. Noisemaker Centerpiece :: Martha Stewart
7. New Year Noisemaker Bottle :: Kiboomu Kids Songs
8. Easy Party Poppers :: Craftaholics Anonymous, Submitted by Life Created
9. Paper Plate Party Animal :: Fun Family Crafts, Created by Crafts by Amanda
10. Fireworks Ring Craft :: Fantastic Fun and Learning
11. Wishing Wand :: One Artsy Mama, Inspired by BabyCentre, Created by Nurture Store
12. New Years Eve Tic-Tac Printable :: Infarrantly Creative
13. New Years Noisemakers :: Alpha Mom, Submitted by Brenda Ponnay
14. Cupcake Liner Disco Ball :: Edible Crafts, Created by Backstitch Baby, Inspired by Aunt Peaches, Inspired by Downtown Chics book cover
15. DIY Happy New Year Garland :: Vicky Barone
16. New Years Eve Countdown Craft for Kids :: Cupcakes and Cutlery
17. New Years Eve Ball Drop Craft :: Happy Home Fairy
18. Confetti Popper Toilet Paper Tubes :: Smashed Peas and Carrots
19. Paper Fortune Cookies :: Birds Party
20. New Year Wreath :: Create Craft Love
Ring in the new year with these great party sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- New Year’s Eve Party Assortment
- Prismatic Happy New Year Streamer Party Accessory
- Neon Midnight New Year’s Eve Party Kit
- Fancy Fringed Party Blowers
- Happy New Year Headbands Party Accessory
- New Years Eve Party Cups Black & Gold Plastic Cups
- Photo Props Glasses Mustache on a Stick
- Amscan Gold Big Party Pack Dinner Plates
- Paper Beverage Napkins, Glittering Gold
- Unique Fringed Foil Party Hats
- Prismatic Party Horns
- Party Partners Design Paper Party Crowns
Celebrate with more great ideas for a family friendly New Year’s Eve party.
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Bag Ideas + Free Printables
- New Year’s Eve Entertaining Ideas
- 100+ Free New Year’s Eve Party Printables
Plus, check out 17 Awesome Ways to Ring in the New Year with Kids…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week