What boy doesn’t love building with LEGO blocks? I know my two boys cannot get enough of these fun and colorful bricks. But sometimes kids lose interest once their sets and scenes are completely built. Help them think outside the LEGO box with these 19 LEGO Building Books
that will help them expand their imaginations and get them thinking.
They can build Amazing Animals, LEGO Adventures, Build Your Own City, Neighborhoods, Magical World of Harry Potter, Cool Cars and Trucks, and Design Amazing Moving Machines. There is something for every age and skill level that will surely keep them busy and playing for hours.
19 LEGO Building Blocks Every Kids will Love
1. The LEGO Ideas Book
2. LEGO Play Book: Ideas to Bring Your Bricks to Life
3. The LEGO Book
4. The LEGO Neighborhood Book: Build Your Own Town!
5. LEGO Chain Reactions: Design and build amazing moving machines (Klutz S)
6. The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 2: Spaceships, Pirates, Dragons & More!
7. The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines
8. The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 1: Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs & More!
9. Totally Cool Creations: Three Books in One; Cool Cars and Trucks, Cool Robots, Cool City
10. The Unofficial LEGO Builder’s Guide (Now in Color!)
11. The LEGO Neighborhood Book: Build Your Own Town!
12. The Big Unofficial Lego Builder’s Book: Build Your Own City
13. The LEGO Build-It Book, Vol. 1: Amazing Vehicles
14. Brick City: Global Icons to Make from LEGO
15. Cool Cars and Trucks
16. Cool Creations in 35 Pieces
17. LEGO Chain Reactions: Design and build amazing moving machines (Klutz S)
18. LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
19. Build Amazing Animals from Bricks You Have at Home (Lego Modelers)
Check out these great ideas for awesome LEGO party inspiration!