Need a boy party idea? Bet your guy would think a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bash is pretty cool. It’s been a very popular birthday party theme here at Spaceships and Laser Beams and we have some fun ideas that will help you plan your party! From invitations to take-home favors and all the decorations you could want, we’ve got you covered. Use this post to make a list of party supplies you’ll need to create turtle shells, sewer covers and more. You’ll be serving birthday cake to your TMNT wannabes in no time!
Tips for Your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party
1. Talk about turtle power– this TMNT party from Tonya, of Soiree Event Designs, covers all the bases. Who knew PVC pipe and Styrofoam coupled with paint and tape could build a whole new world? Be sure to notice the brick wall and the guest table road built out of scrapbook paper and electrical tape. The turtle shells are pretty awesome, too.
2. Keisha, of Cupcake Wishes and Birthday Dreams, raided her sons toy box for inspiration to create the sewer of his dreams. This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bash has more color, but still features everything ninja. Capturing each other with silly string ooze was a great themed activity. Using the ninja weapons as decorations and during imaginative play is also good on the party budget.
3. Fourth + Hazels Stephanie designed great Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party invites with themed t-shirts and pizza boxes. She also crafted a terrific city skyline silhouette for a dessert table backdrop. Stephanie was clever in food choices with monikers such as Ninja Smoke Bombs, Krang Cookies and Sewer Rat Gummies. Dollar store Frisbees morphed into turtle shells for this party where a crawl-through tunnel would make sewer turtles feel right at home.
4. Check out what Little Wheelz has conceived for a Ninja Turtle party: all four of the dudes are climbing through the cake to join the celebration! By using a limited color pallet, Little Wheelz created a fresh looking dessert table that still transports guests to turtle territory. Pops of color are provided by designing the turtle masks as part of the table décor.
5. One Creative Housewife has very effectively used balloons to create ninja party wow. She transformed simple helium filled, green balloons into three dimensional turtles with crepe paper masks and facial features. With the soon-to-be released Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie, expect to hear more boys wanting to celebrate with the most famous of all turtles. With our tips to help you plan your boy bash, youll be ready to cowabunga or booyakasha with the best of em!
Supplies & Favors for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael Figurine
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Donatello Figurine
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Michelangelo Figurine
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deluxe Role Play Shell
- LEGO Ninja Turtles Stealth Shell in Pursuit
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael’s Sais Sword
- TMNT Bowling Set
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtle Comm Talking Communicator