If you’ve run through your go-to list of possible summer activities, I have something new the kids can do. Several somethings and they all use those summertime wonders: pool noodles.
Sure, you can use them in the pool, but there are lots of creative ways to have fun with pool noodles. Some involve water, but most of the ideas on this list don’t.
Another bonus? You’ll probably find the already inexpensive pool noodles on sale because it is the end of the season.
- Learn How to Make Giant Bubbles before the summer is over.
- Keep kids busy with these 24 Guaranteed Boredom Busting Activities.
1. Pool Noodle Backyard Obstacle Course
From Learn Play Imagine
2. Pool Noodle Syllable Caterpillar
From Pre-K Pages
3. Super-Easy Pool Noodle Marble Race Track
From Serving Pink Lemonade via Spaceships and Laser Beams
4. Pool Noodle Play House
From ABCs to ACTs
5. Pool Noodle Bees
From And Next Comes L
6. Kiddy Noodle Carnival
From Chaos and Kiddos
7. DIY Superhero Light Sabers
From View from the Fridge
8. Pool Noodle Bubble Blowers!
9. DIY Kiddie Car Wash
From Mom Endeavors via Spaceships and Laser Beams
From Ribbons and Glue
11. DIY Pool Noodle Pom Pom Shooter
From Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
12. DIY Pool Noodle Garland
From Mission: to Save
Create your own awesome summer activity using pool noodles and these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Foam Pool Noodles
- Deluxe Pool Noodle
- Electrical Tape
- Swim Noodle Pack
- Pool Noodle Chair
- Craft Pipe Cleaners
Don’t waste a moment of summer with these great activities!
- Kid’s Project Idea: Sam’s Outdoor Chalkboard
- Kid’s Project Idea: Outdoor Scavenger Hunt with Free Printable
- 14 Summer Activities for Kids