July 7, 2021Review Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1. Spaghetti Lion Craft for Kids
- 2. Paper Plate Marble Track
- 3. Catapult Paper Airplane
- 4. DIY Build and Stack Robots
- 5. How to Make a Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt
- 6. Make a Shoebox Foosball Game
- 7. Balloon Car
- 8. How to Make Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Rolls
- 9. DIY Airplane Piggy Bank
- 10. Monster Swatters
- 11. Milk Jug Storm Trooper Helmet
- Get ready to make lots of fun crafts with these great supplies...
- Check out more great craft ideas perfect for boys of all ages.
- Plus, check out Kids Party Activities: Rainy Day Activities...
Fact: kids have endless energy. It’s hard for me to keep up with my guys sometimes, but I’ve found some great ideas fo crafts, like the Paper Plate Marble Track, Catapult Paper Airplane, Balloon Car, and DIY Airplane Piggy Bank. Let’s get busy with these crafts for kids!
- Get set for fall with 12 Fall Decorating Ideas Moms and Kids will Love.
- Need a fun craft to keep kids busy? Check out these Kids Party Crafts: 12 Paper Airplanes and Boats.
- Make this God’s Eye Craft with your little guy.
- Don’t miss these clever cereal box crafts for your next project.
- You’ll love these Great Summer Crafts for Kids!
1. Spaghetti Lion Craft for Kids
From Crafty Morning
Put your stockpile of dried, boxed spaghetti to a new creative use with this sweet spaghetti lion craft for kids. Have the kids break pieces of dry spaghetti noodles and glue them around a yellow construction paper face to make a wild lion mane. Finish the face with some cut out paper eyes, drawn on pupils, a nose and a mouth.
2. Paper Plate Marble Track
From Frugal Fun for Boys
We just can’t get enough of marble tracks at our house. Creating paper plate marble tracks from recycled materials provides a fun, hands on challenge for kids that turns into a reusable toy at the end! The number of ideas are endless and you can easily add on to the track over the week to build a wild marble roller coaster. Looking for material ideas? Try using paper towel rolls, paper plates, wooden blocks, plastic containers, and more.
3. Catapult Paper Airplane
From Minieco, Idea from The Usborne Big Book of Science Things to Make and Do
Check out this wildly fun catapult paper airplane. It’s a great project to construct with your kids that will keep them busy for hours. Punch a hole into the base of a regular paper airplane then thread through an elastic band. Hook the elastic band to the top of a stick, pull back the plane, and let it go! Experiment with different paper plane designs, create a target to aim your planes at, or take your planes to the park to see how far they can really fly.
4. DIY Build and Stack Robots
From Handmade Kids Art
Build and stack robots are a fun and easy craft for kids that also helps encourage creative thinking and imaginary play. Stacking the different robot body parts is also a great way to help kids develop their fine motor skills. Cardboard tubes from paper towels or toilet paper rolls make the stackable sections and whacky, swirly, colorful pipe cleaners create arms and hair. Let your kids’ imaginations run wild.
5. How to Make a Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt
What boys don’t love playing pretend superhero around the house? These step-by-step instructions make it easy to create a cape for your super kid using an old t-shirt or an inexpensive t-shirt from the thrift store. The super easy, no sew tutorial is excellent for last minute DIY crafts that your kids can help with, or for a birthday party full of pretend-play super kids. All you need are oversized men’s shirts.
6. Make a Shoebox Foosball Game
From Frugal Fun for Boys
How fun! Make your own foosball soccer game with the kids by following this step-by-step tutorial with helpful picture instructions. In the interest of time and keeping things simple, this project gives instructions for a one on one soccer game that two children (or adults!) could play together. You could also use the same instructions to make a multiplayer game in a larger box.
7. Balloon Car
Surprise your kids with this awesome and interactive STEM project for a play date activity or birthday party project. Custom kid-designed match box cars get propelled by harnessing the power of air in a balloon. There’s lots of flexibility in this project for kids to experiment, explore, and play. Encourage your builders to embellish and approve their designs to make a faster, cooler balloon car! Along the way you can also teach about energy, fuel, and car design.
8. How to Make Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Rolls
From Spaceships and Laser Beams, Tutorial by Sewing in No Mans Land
9. DIY Airplane Piggy Bank
From Bright Nest
Who taught you how to save money? It’s helpful for children to learn money management and practice saving allowance money and what better way to learn than with an awesome airplane piggy bank. This easy piggy bank craft can be made in under an hour with everyday items like a plastic bottle and cardstock paper. Let your child flex their creative muscles and add fun details like faces in the windows.
10. Monster Swatters
From Happy Hooligans
Are your kids afraid of monsters? If you have a little one with a fear of monsters you know that bedtime can be stressful and challenging. Make a monster swatter with them to ban those bedtime monster fears for good. These are super easy to make and the total cost to make the monster swatters is under five dollars. If you can’t find monster stickers at your local dollar store, check out the free printable monster pack linked at the bottom of the post.
11. Milk Jug Storm Trooper Helmet
From Filth Wizardry
Calling all Star Wars fans! For Star Wars themed pretend play, a Star Wars birthday party, or a budget friendly Halloween costume this Storm Trooper helmet made from a cleaned-out milk jug is the ultimate DIY! All you need for this craft are a couple of gallon size milk jugs with their lids, some hot glue, and an exacto knife or scissors to cut with. Any Star Wars fan would go crazy for this amazing DIY helmet.
Get ready to make lots of fun crafts with these great supplies…
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Craft Giant Art Jar
- Washable Glitter Pens
- Fibre Craft Sm’ART Parts
- Bright Buttons
- Foam Stickers
- 26 pc Plastic Alphabet Stampers
- Crayola Washable Kid’s Paint
- Crayola Washable Watercolors
- Plastic Pony Bead Mega Critters Bucket
- Peel and Stick by Numbers
- Fused Bead Kit
- Easter Themed Wood Cutouts
Check out more great craft ideas perfect for boys of all ages.
- 10 Fall Themed Crafts for Boys
- 11 Thanksgiving Handprint and Footprint Crafts your Boys Will Love
- 11 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids